C6♥️

—A month have passed and the kissed they shared is still fresh in both of their minds. Jungkook keeps on visiting Taehyung with the excuse that he needs love advices.

Of course Taehyung gladly shared all the thing he knew to Jungkook,but the thing is....It's unhealthy for him.

He loves how Jungkook is always visiting him but no matter how much he loves it.He needs to stop.

He can't just let Jungkook kept on coming here because he knew his heart can't take it he might fall––––well he already fell.

But he needs to stop.

"Jungkook you can't keep on coming in here...I appreciate how you compliment me on how I give advices but I hope you also understand that There are still people who needs me and I can't just focused on one person a day."Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who is staring at him in front.

"What if I want to say the I want to come here everyday?" Jungkook said confidently as he gave Taehyung a stare hoping Taehyung could read his feelings through his eyes.

"No Jungkook and at the same you are just coming here for some advices right?I can give you some books and You don't have to take a risk for coming in here because you live far right?" Taehyung said smiling while ignoring the loud beat in his heart.

"Damn it Taehyung! I'm willing to take all the risk to come here for you.Don't you understand?"

"W-what are you saying Jungkook?"

"I like you!no I mean I love you!"Jungkook confessed as a tear fell from his eyes

"W-what? N-no Jungkook you can't.You are already matched to someone and I can't fall in love." Taehyung said fidgeting while looking at Jungkook

At that time he wanted to run into Jungkook's arms and cry because he felt the same but he couldn't because of his job.

"That job is shit Taehyung. I know you like me too." Jungkook said standing up as he made his way towards Taehyung

and without a warning he threw all the the things on the top of Taehyung's table. Taehyung bit his lips from the sound of his laptop and books who fell on the ground.

When the table is all clear Jungkook carried Taehyung and placed him on the top of the Table and before Taehyung could answer,Jungkook has already smash his lips into Taehyung.

It was fast but it felt heaven for the both of them.Taehyung tried to push Jungkook but Jungkook held Taehyung's waist tighter,caging Taehyung into his arms

Taehyung let a moan surpass into his lips when Jungkook entered his tongue into Taehyung and explored Taehyung's sweet cavern

And Taehyung felt his body shivers when Jungkook entered his right hand under Taehyung's shirt while his left hand stayed the same on Taehyung's waist. 

Jungkook caress Taehyung's tummy before placing his hands on Taehyung's nipple

Taehyung felt a tear slip from his eyes because of the pleasure of Jungkook's hand that was given to him

Jungkook continued to play with Taehyung's nipple while he is still kissing Taehyung.

When Taehyung started to feel his nipples getting sore,he let out a loud moan when Jungkook pinch it a little harder.

"Jungkook it hurts" Taehyung said when they both parted to catch breath

"But it's good right?"Jungkook smirked when Taehyung nodded while blushing.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes and Taehyung did the same.

He is now unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt while he is still locking eyes with him

When Jungkook is now done.He pecked Taehyung's lips before going down the same height with Taehyung's nipple which is now crimson red.

He stared at it for a while before placing his hands on it.He circled his thumb around it making Taehyung bit his lips from shiver

And soon Jungkook landed his lips on it.He gave it butterfly kisses before giving it a lick.

Taehyung's eyes rolled up when he felt Jungkook sucking it.

They both felt hot tho the air con is on.

They continued making out for a while but they didn't go below the belt.