Chapter 32

CHRISTMAS EVE- NIGHT

Sam's POV

"Oh shit." Walking into the dark hotel suite, I look down and see candles forming a pathway to the bedroom door. I go back out and look at the room number. I nod, seeing that I'm in the correct room. I scratch my head, not knowing what to think. I go back in and just stand there, staring at the candles. I then notice a red envelope a few feet ahead of me. I walk up to it. What is this?

I take my phone out my pocket and text Yemi.

Me: Where are you?

While waiting for her response, I look ahead and see more envelopes down the trail. My phone pings.

Yemi: Sam, just open the envelopes!

Sam: Had to make sure it was you.

Yemi: Who else would it be?

Sam: Someone could've broke in and left shit to kill us.

I hear her exhale aggressively in the bedroom. I laugh before picking up and then opening the envelope.

Note 1:

I finally figured out what to give you for Christmas. I put a hint in the next note.

I smile, shaking my head. I told her not to give me anything. I walk up, and pick up the next envelope.

Note 2:

Your Christmas card is on the bed, but I'm writing how I feel in these envelopes instead...

I pick up the next note.

I am so enamored by you. Your handsome face. Your sculptured body. Your sexy smile. Your touch that melts my heart...

Damn, she's romancing the shit out of me, right now. I'm supposed to be the one doing that.

Picking up the last note in front of the bedroom door, I hear that song from Beyoncé starting to play in the bedroom. It's that song where she's dancing for that guy in the black and white video. I grin, hoping that means what I think it means.

Last note:

Most importantly, you treat me like a queen, putting a smile on my face every day. So tonight, you can have me anyway.

My eyes widen in shock at the last sentence before I quickly open the door. I look to the bed and see Yemi lying down with her elbows propping her body up, wearing a see-through Mrs. Claus bodysuit- lingerie type thing. Sexy is an understatement.

"Merry Christmas baby," she says in the most seductive tone possible.

"Come here." I want her ass right the fuck now.

I meet her half way as she makes her way to me. The way her pussy and her breast is looking in this red thing, is making my shit get harder and harder. Fuck. I swear I want this every year for Christmas.

She takes off my jacket, and then my shirt. She rubs my abs, biting her bottom lip. "I wanna dance for you."

"Do your thing, ma."

She nods before unbuckling my pants, letting my jeans fall to the floor. She kneels down and unties my Tims. I kick my shoes off as she stands up, tilting her head up for me to kiss her. I grab her neck and kiss her deeply.

A moan escapes her mouth as I'm tonguing her down. She grabs the band of my boxer briefs, pulling me towards the bed. She breaks our kiss, pushing me down.

She sits on my lap and gyrates to the beat of the music, dancing on my dick until the end of the song.

"So how do you want it, papi?"

I meet her sultry gaze as she pulls off my boxer briefs.

"It's your world, mami."

She grabs my little man as she drops down to her knees.

*

30 MINUTES LATER

Her arms and legs are tied up on the bed post as I suck on her clit.

She reaches her second orgasm. "Baby, I can't cum anymore," she says, panting.

"I bet you can." I blow on it.

"Sammieeeeee," she pleads. I put two fingers inside and locate her g spot. I press against it in a circular motion. "Fuuuuuuuuck! That feels so goooood!" I take my fingers out and she squints at me. "I can hit you, right now."

"You said you couldn't cum anymore," I say smirking.

"Sam, stop playing."

"I have something better..."

I untie her legs and lift them over my shoulders. I rub my dick on her lower lips before sliding inside her wetness. Her head falls back in ecstasy.

I hold her hips and start pounding. Loving the way her breast are bouncing as she screams and moans.

We go at it for hours.

__

CHRISTMAS DAY

I wake up feeling refreshed. I haven't gone that hard in years. Glad to know I still got it.

I look over at Yemi, and her ass is sprawled out across the bed. Her hair is covering her entire face. Laughing, I kiss her shoulder before going to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower; brush my teeth and lotion up. I walk out and pick my outfit for the day.

Just as I finish getting dressed, Yemi scrambles off the bed and limps right past me towards the bathroom. "Well hello to you, too," I tease her, smirking. She ignores me, entering the bathroom. Damn, I'm usually the grumpy one in the mornings. Moments later, I hear her peeing in the toilet with the door wide open.

I look at my phone with the time displaying 11:45am, and see one missed call from my mother. I have texts from Monty, the pastor, and Tevin all wishing me a Merry Christmas. I have a text from Jamie, too, but I'll open his later. I decide to call my mom back while I hear Yemi running the shower.

"What's up Ma?"

"Hi Sammie. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. You open your gifts?"

"I did. Thank you baby. I love it. I'm wearing the necklace, right now."

"That's what's up."

"What time are you going to Stephen's?"

"We'll probably leave in a couple of hours."

"Y'all just getting up?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, y'all must've been fuckin' all night, then."

"Ma, really? You've been hanging with Abue too much."

She laughs. "Well, did you?"

"I'm not talking to you about my sex life, Ma."

I hear a quick pause before hearing my grandmother's voice. "Estoy vendiendo Viagra si necesita alguno."

"Bye abue." I hang up on her. Her ass is crazy.

I go into the walk-in closet. Hidden in the corner is a duffle bag. I pull it out and take it to the living area. I unzip it, and pull out a few presents and a 4ft foldable Christmas tree from inside. I unfold the tree and sit it on top of the coffee table. I pull out the Christmas lights from the duffle bag and wrap them around the tree. After that, I surround the tree with all the Christmas gifts... about ten wrapped boxes. I stand back and look at them, making sure they look presentable.

I call room service to bring us brunch with mimosas. Then I turn on some R&B Christmas music from my phone. I sit on the couch, checking emails as I wait for Yemi to come and open her gifts. Hopefully she likes everything.