Chapter 19

Yemi looks in her rear view mirror and smiles when she sees Sam driving behind her. She pulls into her apartment complex and pulls out her phone.

Sam follows Yemi through the gated community when he sees an unsaved number flashing on his truck's Bluetooth screen. He answers the call. "Who's this?"

"It's Yemi. I changed my number."

"Why'd you change it?"

"I'll tell you later. But anyway, thanks for making sure I got home safely. Do you have time to come in? I wanna show you my place before you leave."

"... Alright."

"The visitors' parking is on your left."

Sam parks his car at the first vacant spot he sees. He gets out just as Yemi drives into her assigned carport. Once they meet up, Yemi grins. "Why're you smiling so big?"

"To make up for that permanent frown you have on your face," she teases.

He responds with a quick flirtatious tap on Yemi's chin. She blushes at his touch.

*

Sam closes the front door behind him as Yemi turns on the light. "Before you ask... I'll eventually get some furniture. I just want you to see how spacious it is. It's nice, right?"

Sam looks around the empty living room, and then walks around the large one bedroom apartment with Yemi on his tail. "I'm glad you at least have a bed."

"Oh, that was a must-have." She chuckles, thinking back to how she used to sleep in her car.

They make it back to the living room. "I'm happy you're happy."

"Thanks Sam." A phone rings, and both of them pull out their phones. Sam sees it's not his, but notices Yemi is hesitant on answering hers. He looks down on her screen and sees a picture of her and a guy making silly faces while wearing construction hats. The caller ID reads: Kaylin.

"You need me to step out?"

"Oh. Um- no. I can call him back." The phone stops ringing and Yemi puts it back into her purse.

"Are y'all dating?"

Yemi studies his facial expression. "... No. And you don't have to worry about him."

"I'm not worried. We're just friends, right?"

His response causes her to titter.

"It's getting kinda late though. Imma head out."

As he turns to leave, Yemi grabs his large hand, and looks at it. Sam follows her gaze as Yemi caresses his hand. He looks back at her face, "What's up?" He asks in a low voice as he tries to read her thoughts.

Yemi steps in, closing the space between them. She looks into his eyes, and then slowly props herself up on her toes. She pulls the drawstrings of Sam's sweatshirt, bringing him down to her height.

Yemi stares into his eyes for a moment, and then slowly pecks his lips. He doesn't react to it, so Yemi extends her tongue, demanding access into his mouth. Sam shuts his eyes and faintly exhales through his nose. He hasn't felt this type of connection since his relationship with Jasmine.

Sam is finding it hard to let his guard down, and Yemi can sense it. She takes off his sweatshirt while gently sucking on his bottom lip, waiting for them to part. Sam finally gives in. Yemi slips her tongue in, and Sam grabs her chin before kissing her deeply, causing Yemi's knees to buckle. Consequently, she wraps her arms around his neck as her body descends. Sam grabs her thighs and picks her up, snaking her legs around his waist. She holds him tight, as they continue to kiss.

Sam takes it to the kitchen island and sits Yemi on top of it. He hovers as he watches her take off her shirt. Sam's bedroom eyes add fuel to Yemi's fire as she finds herself pulling on the bottom of his shirt, motioning for him to take it off. He steps back, while sliding his shirt off and admiring Yemi's double D's.

Yemi seductively removes her bra, and tosses it to the side right before Sam starts to suck on her breasts. Her head falls back from the intense sensation. No one has ever taken the time to make her feel this good.

Sam travels to her neck, tongue kissing it, and making sure not to miss a spot. He then moves up to her jawline, and kisses it passionately. Yemi bites the bottom of her lip, enjoying the moment.

Sam tugs on Yemi's jeans, requesting access to her entrance. She unbuttons them, giving Sam the invite to explore. He unzips and pulls them off before spreading Yemi's legs apart. He then stands back and studies her frame. "You are so fuckin' beautiful."

Yemi blushes before sliding her panties off. Sam smirks, licking his lip at the sight of her sweetness. He slightly shakes his head in awe, making Yemi feel like the sexiest woman in the world. She tilts her head and gives him a come-hither look, turning Sam on even more. The sexiest smile appears on Sam's face as he walks back to Yemi.

He kisses her hand while gazing into her eyes. He then leaves trails of kisses on her arm all the way up to her shoulder as he slowly inserts his finger into her honeypot. A low moan escapes Yemi's mouth, and Sam whispers into her ear, "Damn mama, you are wet." He massages her clit as he leaves more trails of kisses on her neck all the way down to her stomach.

"Lay down." Yemi does what she's told. Sam lifts her butt up into the air, and then gently licks between her legs. He looks at her vagina one more time before diving all the way in. Sam devours her kitty, making sure to give the clit extra attention. Yemi can feel the temperature rising in her chest as goosebumps appear all over her body.

Her moans get louder as Sam continues to pleasure her. He lays her flat on the island and grips her thighs as his tongue moves faster and stronger. Yemi's not sure if she can handle him inside of her, if the oral sex feels this amazing.

Yemi loses her breath as she nears climax. Her orgasm helps her catch it as a squeal escapes from her mouth.

Sam lifts his head up and starts to take off his pants. "Please tell me you have a condom."

Yemi smirks as she watches him strip.