Chapter 5: Disrespectful Guests

Italics-thinking/thoughts
⚠️Contains inappropriate language and mentions needles

Recap:
"Boy...did he spoke too soon."

'I WANT TO FUCKING DIE RIGHT NOW' Currently (M/N) was regretting saying yes to letting the other two girls stay with their friend. Why was he regretting it you may ask? Well, let's say that the girls were not their for freaking support!

NO, THEY WERE FUCKING HITTING ON (M/N)!!!!! Boy did he want to punch a wall right now, but he can't afford another awkward visit to the hospital again. (It wasn't the first time that happened.)

"Sooo, how long have you been tattooing for?" One of the girls flirtatious said gazing at (M/N) with heart eyes. But as you know (M/N) was annoyed so he just ignored her and continued tattooing. "Aaawww he must be shy," The other girl said with a high-pitched voice, "I mean who wouldn't be if they were surrounded with hot women!"

(M/N) was furious and needed a cigarette to calm himself. When he looked up at the client, she looked like she was in slight pain, so (M/N) took this as a chance to take a break.

"I'm going to let you take a break since you look like you're in pain." (M/N) began saying, putting down the tattoo machine. He began wiping the tattoo softly to not hurt her any longer, "Please stay where you are while I go outside for a bit," The blonde headed girl then nodded, looking at him apologetically knowing he needed a break from her friends.

(M/N) took off his gloves and grabbed his phone and left the room. "Give me a fucking cigarette now." He said sternly to Niko, who was afraid since he rarely saw his bestie so irritated. "Yea, here you go.."

Just when he was a couple of inches of grabbing the pack of cigarettes and lighter, the room door open. Out came the girls that were supposed to stay in the room for a couple of minutes.

"There you are we were wondering with we could go out and take a break with ya?" A girl that (M/N) found out was named Claire. "Oh no, it's fine." was one of the only thing that (M/N) could say since he tried to keep his cool.

"Come on!! We just want to hang out with you please?!" The other girl whose name is Becky. "I'm sorry but you need to stay in the room with your friend. It is our rule unless you have permission to leave."

"But we want to be here with you not with her!!!" Niko could almost see the steam come out of (M/N)'s head. "If you do not follow this rule then you will have to leave." At this point, (M/N) had enough of there shit.

'That's not even a rule but ok.... you do you boo...' Niko thought to himself since he didn't want to interfere... yet. "Just let us be with you our friend is boring anyways."

When the words left their disgusting mouths, that was the last straw for (M/N). "You can just fucking leave then. Nobody. And I mean NOBODY talks about my client like that"

(M/N) always wants his clients to be comfortable and respected in his shop, unless they're assholes. Basically, whoever disrespects his clients are the people that need to get the fuck out.

"Niko please escort these two ladies out of my shop please." (M/N) said while walking back to the room to finish the tattoo.

"Uhh sure..." "YOU CANT DO THAT TO US!!!" One of the girls yelled out interrupting Niko. "It's not like you own the place or something."

"Oh, but I do, Niko would you please?" Niko quickly nodded grabbing the girls' arms to pull them out the shop. Meanwhile, the girls were shocked that the hot, young tattoo artist was the owner of the well known parlor.

(M/N) entered the room with a knock, "Um I'm sorry to say this, but your "friends" ignored our store policy, so they were escorted out." Helen wasn't shocked to say the least.

"*sigh* Sorry, this isn't the first time they harassed my tattoo artist before." Helen looked embarrassed like a kid screaming in a crowded place.

"It's fine just find better friends." (M/N) responded putting on his gloves. "Why you say that?"

(M/N), then deeply sighed picking up the needle, "Well, they were talking shit about you. Which is the main reason why I kicked them out."

"I see... Thank you for standing up for me." Helen lightly smilies at (M/N), who warmly smiled back. "It's the least I can do."

*TIMESKIP*
"Alright, looks like I'm done with your tattoo for today." (M/N) said softly rubbing the excess ink off her arm.

"Really!!" He nodded leading her to the full body mirror he had.

Credits: insta. @songe.tattoo

"Wow it's perfect!" Helen energetically turned around to hug (M/N), "Thank you so much!"

"It's my pleasure." He hugged her back, smiling under his mask. He then released from the huff to wrap her arm. "You can pay up front where Niko will give you a list of procedures to do then you will be good to go."

"Awesome, thank you once again!" She said waving goodbye to our tired tattoo artist. He watched as she closed the door to quickly lit a cigarette and take a puff.

'Fuck my life.'