Chapter 4: A Day at Work Pt.1

Italics- thinking/thoughts
⚠️Contains inappropriate language, mentions needles

Recap:
"*sigh*Today is going to be a long day...,"

*BACK TO PRESENT TIME*
"Soooooo, how are things doing at the shop?" Akito asked (M/N) leaning against his friend's doorframe. Currently, they were in (M/N)'s place since he forgot to bring an extra outfit to change into (to hide his identity).

"Things are going well, I guess..." (M/N) responded back, slinging the duffel bag over his shoulder, "Your not going to be the only client today, so I say we are doing good." Akito pouted at this, "Aww man, i wanted to hang with you and dorks today!" "Too bad, let's go." Both boys left the house to head to go to the shop while skating.

*TIMESKIP TO THE SHOP*
"WHAT UP LOSERS!!!! IM HERE TO ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOOLS!!!" Akito screamed out once he entered the shop. "Can you be quiet dude? I'm trying to sleep here." His older brother, Alex, says sleepily.

"No sleeping on the job Alex." (M/N) says sternly, glaring at the boy at the counter. This cause the boy to quickly sit up, "Yes (N/N)!" "If you need anything, I will be changing at the back." There was a unison of yes when he opened the back door.

'Hopefully they don't break anything.' (M/N) would always change his clothes before a session to fit his iconic style that many people know him for. This was a way to disguise himself since some of his classmates did cone for piercings and small tattoos. Once he finished changing his clothes, he grabbed his bucket hat and mask to cover his face.

 Once he finished changing his clothes, he grabbed his bucket hat and mask to cover his face

(This is what he changed into.)
"HOT DAMN!! Aren't you a hottie?" Akito flirted with you once you came out of the back. "He always been a hottie Akito." Niko responded back to Akito with sass, "You should have seen him in high school bro!! A FUCKING 3- COURSE MEAL!! "

"You two have no shame what's so ever." (M/N) snapped at them while walking at the counter where Alex was at. "Can I get my daily pudding please Alex?" Alex let out a slight hum as a yes and left to the back for a few minutes.

"What's up with you and pudding (N/N)?" Akito used his artist name since at any moment a customer could walk in, "I'm not answering that." "Why not?" Akito asked confused on why the boy didn't want to tell him.

"It's really personal, so I suggest that you leave it." "Umm ok. Just promise to tell me whenever you feel ready!" Akito yelled pointing a finger at (M/N), "Yea Yea I will." Just then Alex returns back from the back room with (M/N)'s pudding. "Special delivery for Mr. (L/N)."

"Haha very funny Alex." (M/N) said sarcastically to Alex while taking bites of his pudding. Shortly after he finished his pudding and put on his mask there was a ding at the door. The group looked towards the entrance to see three girls standing at the door.

"Umm.. good evening I'm here for Helen." A girl that had short blond hair with a pink plaid overalls dress with a white shirt under it. "Ah ok then let me get you situated real quick," Niko quickly raised from his seat, deepening his voice to make sure the girls don't recognize him. "You girls can follow me to the front desk."

(M/N) on the other hand slowly walked into one of the private rooms he had for tattooing. He found the sketch for Helen in his folder of tattoos he had today. Once he found the tattoo, he quickly began prepping the colors and needles for the tattoo.

When he began filling the caps with ink, there was a knock at the door which opened shortly after. "Hey (N/N), her friends are going to stay with her as support if that's all right for you?" Niko whispered to the boy's ear before letting the girls enter. (M/N) then nodded since he knew before hand that this was her first tattoo.

Niko then let the three girls enter the room where (M/N) was putting on his gloves. "Hopefully they aren't like the rest.."

Boy... did he spoke too soon.

To be continued...

Hello shortcakes!! A little update since I haven't posted in so long. I recently had a checkup that caused me to go to the hospital, BUT it was nothing bad they just had to take a test on my ........... pee. But other than that I'm fine. I also finished all my work so hopefully I can post more soon✌🏼
Bye bye I love you all!!!❤️