Chapter 2: Memories

Italics- thoughts/thinking
Contains foul language so yea👍🏼

Recap:
"You don't mind if I buy a few things right.."

Back to present time:
Keishin had (M/N) sat with him at a table that he had in the store. "So, how's college going for you kid?" Ukai asked the inked male while boiling some water for ramen. "It's going ok, I guess..." he responded back uninterested about the topic. "And stop calling me kid. I'm a college student remember."

Keishin looked at the younger boy with a grim smile, "Yea, I know. I just got used to calling you kid since you were in high school." The inked boy looked at the blond haired male with sympathy, but quickly looked away. "Plus I know you procrastinate on your work." (M/N) slightly flinched at this and mumbled to himself, "..at least I get good grades.."

"I HEARD THAT!!" It was true that (M/N) had outstanding grades since he was placed first out of the college. He was even afford scholarships aboard when he was in high school. However, he wanted to stay in Miyagi for its peaceful, clean atmosphere it had.

"YO Ukai!!" Niko yelled from across the store, "How much are the pork buns??!!" "STOP YELLING IN MY STORE!!!" Keishin replied with an irked expression. "Jeez I'm just asking." Niko mumbled while rolling his eyes. "Anyways, (M/N), you are in a fine art major. Aren't you??" Keishin asked the boy while lighting up a cigarette, throwing one at the boy. "Yea, I'm currently the top student why?" The inked boy responded while lighting the cigarette.

Before Ukai responded, the doors were pushed open by what looked like a group of high school students coming from practice. Niko and (M/N) immediately pulled up their hoods to hide their faces from the group since they didn't want to be seen in public. Niko kept his head down and quickly sat at the table where (M/N) was.

"What are you boys doing here?" Keishin asks the boys while taking out his cigarette on the ash tray. A short haired, muscular male who seem to be the captain from the sound of his voice, " umm, yes. I was wondering if I could purchase 12 meat buns." When he was ordering the buns, the others were looking around to find late night snacks to feed their stomachs.

"I am closing for tonight. You do know that right.." Ukai told the boy, "I'm sorry to disturb you from closing, but that's all I'm asking for." He apologized before a bald headed boy yell at Ukai. "How come there are two people who are eating at that table then.!!!!" He argued. "Well-" "WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER!!!!!!!" "Alright, just let me get some bags.." Ukai yelled back at the bald headed boy while bending down to grab the paper bags.

Meanwhile, Niko and (M/N) were texting each other trying not to gain any more attention then they already have.
(N is Niko and (M/N) is for you)
N: Did you see their jackets??
(M/N): no, why?
N: Do you think that are apart of the volleyball club😶
(M/N):IDK!! Your point is what exactly???
N: Nothing, I just remember how hot you were after volleyball practice 🥵😏
*Read*
Niko-"Rude, bastard!!!!"

"Here you go.." Ukai said to the short-haired male. " Thank you.." the boy said while bowing,".. um... once again I'm sorry to disturb you." "It's fine as long as you guys eat proper meals." Ukai replied calm, yet sternly. "We will. Have a good night!" The team said in unison. After they said their goodbyes, they finally had left the store.

"Hey Keishin! Are they sort of the volleyball club or something??" Niko spoke up after the group left. "Uh yea, they come daily after practice," Ukai answered Niko while lighting another cigarette. "They buy mostly pork buns though." "They don't really chose the healthiest things to eat do they?" (M/N) spoke up with his hood still on. Niko and Keishin instantly looked at each other because they knew exactly what the other was thinking. "He misses it..."

Suddenly, (M/N) stood up and began walking to the exit. This caused Niko to quickly follow him. "Thanks again, Keishin.." (M/N) began to speak at the blond dyed man, "I'll try to come visit again tomorrow afternoon." "....Uh..... Ok...." Keishin didn't know what to say at that moment. What was there to say?? "Have a good night." Keishin said to the childhood friends. (M/N) only nodded and walked out of the store heading back home, but Niko decided to stay behind for a bit.

"Hey Keishin.." Niko began speaking calmly rather than his usual hyper self, "we both know that he misses the sport, but doesn't want to say anything about it, right." Keishin knew he was telling the truth. He and Niko knew better about (M/N) than anyone else. "What can we do about it?" Keishin said while gathering the cleaning supplies to put away. "You know how he doesn't show much emotion and doesn't like to talk about his feelings."

"Yea, I was just thinking..." Niko's voice began to go quieter while speaking, "Nevermind, I'll talk to you later Keishin.." He mumbled quietly while leaving the store. Ukai knew exactly what he was trying to say.

"If  a opportunity comes to be involved in the sport, tell me. Because we need the old (N/N) back."
To be continued...

Im soooo tired from school. It's a good thing I only have a couple of weeks left of school so yay. BYE MY SHORTCAKES !!!!😙🍰🍰