08 - realization

small a/n: bit of a longer chapter! be ready :)
ALSO spoilers for tommy's 3/3 stream "am i dead?"
___________________________________

the next day, arlo had a stream planned. she woke up with the sun, considering it had been beating down on her face, and sat straight up in her bed. with a groan, she swung her feet round the side of her bed and stood. she walked on wobbly legs to the kitchen, finding birdie by her bowl and ready for breakfast.

arlo chuckled and obliged, filling the small bowl with cat food meant to be like tuna. after getting a piece of toast, the tired girl went back her room to get dressed.

a small grunt escaped her lips as she threw on an oversized t shirt and spandex. shaking the tiredness out through her fingertips, she grabbed her phone and sat on her bed.

arlo scrolled through missed messages and texts, checked twitter, and checked instagram. she observed her feed and realized she hadn't posted in a bit.

'wouldn't want them to think i'm dead, i guess.' she thought to herself, scrolling through previously taken photos.

she settled on a blurry picture that she had taken on her nature walk a few days ago. she typed out a caption and pressed post without a second thought. she turned on some music while the likes rolled in, the first song being dance with me by sir please.

yo.arlo
location: ballroom

liked by karljacobs_ and 748,167 othersyo

yo.arlo HEY IM STREAMING LATER LOL

wilbursoot thanks arlo, very cool
» yo.arlo happy to help, señor soot

tommyinnitt WE PLAYED BEDWARS TOGETHER THE OTHER DAY
» yo.arlo YES GO WATCH THE VOD
•»nihaachuu WOOOO
••» yo.arlo I LOVE YOU NIKI
•••» nihaachuu I LOVE YOU MORE ARLO

user1 lore stream pog?
liked by yo.arlo

mai.leen33 hello arlo
» yo.arlo HELLO EDITOR MAILEEN ILY VERY MUCH
•» mai.leen33 I LOVE YOU TOO
••» yo.arlo LETS GOOO

the girl set down her phone, stretched, and checked the time. 12:36 in the afternoon. noting this, she laid back in her bed again.

'a small nap couldn't hurt..' she thought. 'i don't have to stream until 6:30 anyways.'

and with that, she drifted off. she made sure to set an alarm, though.

-+-

beep beep beep...

"ugh, really? already?" arlo groaned, slamming her hand down on the silence button.