[21]

[21]

She watches the Sun go up, Had her elbow resting on the terrace. Smiling brightly as she feel the breeze brush on her smooth skin.

As the Sun starts to rise up, Her brown eyes glowed caused by the sunlight.

"This will be a good day." She said and raised her cup of coffee to her lips and took a sip. "Damn, this is hot." She hissed and pressed her lips using her finger.

"Mommy, Are you okay?" A little girl asked the Woman. "Sorry about that, I'm okay." She answered.

"It's too early, You should go back to sleep. Heejin-ah" The woman said and carressed her daughter's hair. "I'm too awake to fall asleep, Mom, Can you carry me?" She asked. The Empress smiled and carried her Princess on her arms.

She went inside with Heejin and took a blanket.

"Sit here first, I'll make a hot chocolate for you." Miss Mina said and let the girl sit on the chair, the blanket covered ion her daughter's body. She went to the kitchen downtsairs.

She took a mug and chocolate powder, She carefully pour the hot water on the mug and stir the powder and hot water using a teaspoon.

"Here, Heejin." Miss Mina said and smiled at her daughter. "Thank you, Mommy." Heejin took the mug and carefully blowed it.

"Mom, Are you going to meet Chaeyoung Unnie later?" Heejin asked. "Yeah, We're at the same school. Didn't I say that to you?" The Empress answered. "I don't cleaely remember." Heejin answered.

"I got a message from your teacher, She said that your class is suspended." The Empress said. "Can I come with you at your school?" Heejin asked. "I'm not sure if I can bring you there but I'll try convincing them." Miss Mina said.

"Then, Can I come with you?" Heejin asked, Have her hooes up for this one. "Of course, I won't leave you alone here." The Royal Empress said and hugged her daughter.

"Let's go downstairs." Miss Mina said and held her daughter's tiny hands as they go downstairs.

They both sat on the sofa and just rested there. Not until a bell can be heard, "I'll open the door." The Empress said and stood up, She walked to the direction of the house's door.

As soon as she opens it, She saw Chaeyoung. Standing and smiling like a little kid. "Hi!!" Chaeyoung greeted. "Chaeyoung, What are you doing here?" Miss Mina asked. "I will go with you later." Chaeyoung said and hugged the latter. Miss Mina hugged her back and smiled.

"You really knows how to flutter my heart, Minari" Chaeyoung whispered. "Are you saying something?" The Empress asked as she heard murmurs.

"No." Chaeyoung simply answered and went inside. "Heejin!" She shouted and hugged the little girl. "Unnie, You came." Heejin said and smiled at her. "Of course." Chaeyoung said.

"Mommy, I'm sleepy." Heejin said, "I want them to have a little privacy this time." Heejin thought and smiled.

"You're sleepy?, Oh...Let's go to your room." Miss Mina said and held the little girl's hand. Heejin reached Chaeyoung's hand and put it on top of her Mom's hands. Chaeyoung smiled, Blushing. "Oh my, My hand is on top of her's??" She thought and smiled.

"I can sleep on my own, You can go back downstairs. See you later Mommy" Heejin said and closed the door. The two looked at each other only to see that they're face are really close to one another. Chaeyoung suddenly kissed her for a second and ran away.

"The f-" Miss Mina almost cussed, but just chased the latter. "Son Chaeyoung!!" The Emoress shouted as she chase the girl.