[14]

[14]

Mina's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and that Sun ray that shines that covers half of my face. Never felt this way for a whole decade and so. Mystic falls doesn't really had that much Sunshines. It's always dark in there.

I stood up from my bed and saw that My daughter, Heejin is still sleeping. I went downstairs and cooked a pancake for me and cereal with milk for her.

I prepared the utensil we'll use for eating and set the food on this wooden round table. I went upstairs, My heels clicking on this glass staircase.

As I opened the door, I saw heejin half awake half asleep. "Good Morning My Princess" I greeted and smiles at her, She smiled back at me and hugged me.

"Good Morning Mommy Mina" She greets back. "Let's go downstairs, Then I'll prepare you up for school after we eat" I said and carried her on my arms. I carefully went downstairs and sat her on her chair.

I started to eat and so as my Daughter. She lift up her wooden small spoon and took a spoonful of cereal. "You're doing a great job" I complimented and sipped on my glass of water. "Yum-yum" She said, Cute voice.

-

"You finished it" I said and carried her. I went to bathroom with her on my arms. I sat her on her small tub and filled it with warm water.

I took out a small drop of shampoo and pats it on her hair, making it bubbly and washed it off.

I used a soap used for babies, rubbed it gently on her body and rinse it off.

I took her favorite small towel and dried her up, I let her pick up her clothes for today. She picked a t-shirt that has a small dolpin print in it's chest part. While her shorts is plain light blue.

She settles her cute backpack on her shoulders and held onto my hand.

Im wearing a over sized shirt paired with a wide legged pants and a small inched color white sneakers. Paired with a white tote bag that has a pengu cartoon design that I drew by myself.

-

The soft piano music starts, I settled at my place and started to dance gracefully. Dancing ballet is one of my profession and hobby. Im not sure if I'll get in the class. But Im practicing Modern dance at the same time too.

After a minute of performing a modern music came in, I danced freestyle and danced gracefully.

--

"Thank you for that performance, Miss Myoui" The judge said, I bowed and sat on the chair in the side.

I waited and waited until it's my turn to know if I got accepted or not. "Miss Myoui, you're accepted" The judge said, "Thank you" I said and bowed. They gave me a paper, I got schedule at the end of my last class.

I walked out of the room and saw Chaeyoung waiting. "Chaeyoung" I called. "Mina, What's the results?" She asked. "I got accepted!!" I shouted, She jumped and hugged me. "But" I said, She stopped and looked at me. "My practices are every end of my last class, Heejin might wait for too long" I said. She smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll take her to my house after picking her up from school"

"Thank you, Chae" I thanked. Im so grateful to have you as my best friend. Chaeyoung

"No problem" She said and wrapped her arms on mine.

As I look to the front, I saw Somi from a far. "Somi, Is there" I said while poiting at her. "Yeah, I Know. Let's go back to class" She said, She hugged me and seperated our ways.

-

*mystic falls*

Court Lady Park's POV

It's been such a long time since the Empress went to the Human World. I guess she won't back.

Right now, Miss Joy is taking care of the Palace. We're all doing good in here.

Everyone's in good terms. And enjoying their lives.

-

*Human World*

"Heejin" I called. "Yes, Mommy?" She said and smiled at me, I smiled back and said, "From tommorow on, Whenever Mommy has a Practice. Chaeyoung unnie will pick you up, Be a good girl to her"

"Okay Mom" She agreed and hugged me.

"Let's continue doing your homework" I said and watched her do it. Sometimes, she'll ask me how to do it. I do help her.

-

"Mommy, Im done" She said, I gave her a glass of milk and pats her head. "Thank you Mommy" She thanked and took a sip.

-

Chaeyoung's POV

"Mom!" I called out, My Mom came in right away and sat on the edge of my bed. "Do you need anything?" Mom asked. "I just wanna ask something" I answered. "Go on" She said, I sat closely to her and asked her a question, "Have you ever felt betrayed in love or something you really can't carry?"

"Yes, When I was a teen I had a friend. She took care of me as a sister and looked at me as a treasure. But then The Day I hate most came, She left me without saying any words" My Mom told me. "You have a mole under your lips, Just like my friend. She had that too that's why when I look at you, I feel so happy" She added.

"Why are you asking?" She asked. "I love someone but I guess she doesn't have the same feelings as I do" I answered. "Chaeyoung, Not everyone feels the same way as you do. But My Princess don't give up on the one you truly love" My Mom said. "Thanks Mom" I thanked her and gave her a warm smile. "Hm, Good Night My Princess. I'll leave you here now, Do you want me to lock the door?"

"Sure Mom, Good Night" I said, She clicked the door lock and closed the door. I stood up and turned off the light switch

My smile fades, I looked at my window.

"The Moon shines so bright" I said and leaned my head on the glass. "The stars are so pretty" I said, As I watch the Moon and Stars glow on this dark night.

Without noticing, I just found myself crying. I smiled, despite the pain I'm feeling right now.

These tears streaming down on my face. "Goodness, Why Am I crying?" I asked my self. "Because you're sad that Mina doesn't feel the same" My other self said. "Hm, Maybe" I said and chuckles. "Why do I cry so fast?" I asked my other self. "Because Your soft hearted" My other self said. "I believe I am not, Im so strong" I said. "In the outside, but inside you are so soft like a marshmallow" My other self.

"Do you think she'll love me back?"

My tears kept falling and falling. This night became sadder than I thought it would be. I sighed as I wipe my tears.

I looked at the mirror, "This clip looks so cute" I complimented as I remove it on my hair. It has a penguin design in it. It resembles Mina, The way she walks is like a Penguin.

But in ballet, She's a black swan. A ballerina who's a pro at so many things. A Penguin who's cute and kind.

But who knows what you really are, right? Maybe there's something in you that you are hiding.

I'll still love you, No matter what you are. I promise, and If I break that promise. I'll let Heejin hurt me or even you, Mina.

Myoui Mina, What are you? Really? I've been so curious eversince.

As I felt my eyes became heavy, I closed them and slept.

-

Somi's POV

"Ah!!" I shouted as I pull my hair. "That girl is coming onto my nerves!!" I shouted, that Girl. MYOUI MINA.

You are the one who destroyed our relationship.

"I'll deal with you tomorrow"

You are such a relationship breaker. For me you are such a slut.

__________________

The fight will begin