[5]

[5]

After Three days of Empress Mina not going out, she still didn't get out in her room. She does eat but she won't go out.

"Your Highness" Court Lady Park calls while knocking on the door. "Yes?" The Empress answered, "Uh, Your food is here. Your Highness" She said.

Empress Mina lazily stood up and opened her door, She quickly took the tray and closed the door. She sat on the floor, In her terrace. And puts the tray down.

She looked at the Nice view of Cryshie World, " What a Nice view, Sana's place is really something magical" The Empress said and shoved a spoonful of her foor.

[Cryshie; don't know where that came from, just thought of it. You may pronounce it as Krishi or kryshi]

"They're place is so bright" She complimented.

--

She stood up, opened her door and left the tray on the marble floor.

--

"That Man is really getting onto my nerves"

"How dare him to hold my neck and choke me to death" Empress Mina said and carresed her neck. "Ow" She hissed in pain, "This shit is really hurting my neck" She said and removed her hand onto her neck.

"Aren't they tired from getting up here then going down?" She asked herself. "Oh, I almost forgot. We have 2 elevators in here, One for the Maids and Guards and One for the Royal Family and My court ladies. We do have stairs but we don't really use it because who the fuck will go from the First floor until Eight floor just to go in my room" She said and chuckles. "Oh, I do use the stairs"

"Hm, Since that Man. Isn't still in Prison, How about I make him fall even more" The Empress said and chuckled evily. "While I play with his feelings"

"This is a game" She said and went out of her room with a smirk on her face.

-

"E-Empress Mina, Im really sorry" Mr. Bambam apologized. "Oh, It's fine. Mr. Bam" I said.

He got confused but smiles anyway. Oh bitch, He freaking hugged me.

Ew!!

"Excuse me!!" I yelled then he quickly let go of the hug. "Don't ever touch me" I warned.

Wow, This game is freaking hard.

"Just don't touch me" I said, He kneeled down infrotn mppf me and clasped her hands.

"E-Empress, Pleasw forgive me. Please, Im begging you" He begged while I stood up and left them there.

"Let him rot in Prison for 5 years" I ordered.

-

"Court Lady Park" I called out, "Yes, Your highness" She said. "Am I being too harsh?" I asked her, "Your highness, Yoir so kind to everyione. It's just that..." She stopped from talking.

I looked at her and said, "That?"

"Ot's just that, You don't smile. Your highness" She answered. 'Yeah, she's right. I only smile to kids and to someone I trust' I said in my mind.

"I'll go back to my room" I said and ran inside holding half of ,y dress cause it's fucking long. I went inisde the elvator and pressed the buttong to go up the 8th floor. I leaned on the glass, and crossed my arm.

-

I took a bath and wore a gold yellowish down to the knee dress. I wore my flat shoes and went down using the stairs. "See, Told you I use the stairs, Oh wait. Let me go back again, I'm not going down, Im going to the rooftop and turn into a freaking bat" I said and went up the stairs.