[6]

[6]

"Hey, Mr. Bam. Here's your breakfast" Empress Mina siad seductively and gave him food in tray. She winked at him that made Mr. Bambam blush. 'This Man be fallin' even more, This game is getting interesting' She said in her Mind.

After turning her back on him She smirked and walked out.

Straightly went to the dining area, but before that she washed her hand.

She started to eat the toasted bread her Maid prepared. Drank her orange juice and rested on that chair for a while.

"What should I do today?" Empress Mina asked herself, "Im getting bored in here"

"Hm, Should I go to the Human world? Nah, Let's take our time" The Empress said.

"Court lady Park, Let's go to the City. I wanna go and see the kids" Empress Mina said and stood up.  Made her way out of the Palace and rode her horse. Court Lady Park is wearing something that covers her up.

City~

Empress Mina sat on a chair, Under a shed. Watching the Kid play in a sunny day. Enjoying their lives. "They look so Cute" Empress Mina whispers.

"Hi Empress" A Girl said while waving her hand. "Hi little girl, What's your name?" Empress Mina asked sweetly. "My name is Heejin"

"Do you need anything?" Empress Mina asked and carried the kid on her arms. "No, I don't need anything Empress Mina"

"How old are you?" The Empress asked, still carrying the girl in her arms while standing. "Im 4 years old" She answered, "Let's buy some Ice cream, What do you think?" Empress Mina asked the girl. The  Girl nodded with a cute little smile on her face.

They went to a near ice cream store and bought 3 popsicle stick.

"Miss Park" Empress Mina said and gave her one. "Thank you, Your Highness"

"Is it yummy?" Empress Mina asked, "So Yum-yum" Heejin answered.

Empress puts the Girl down and let her sit on the chair.

There you'll see the Empress, Enjoying her time with the kids. Blowing some bubles for them to pop.

"More!!" A kid shouted. She continued to blow.

"Nice One" She complimented.

--

"Ready, Get set. Go!!" She shouted and the kids started to run. "Go, go, go!!" She shouts.

"And Nina wins!!" She announced and clapped her hands. "Keep up the good work, Kids" She said.

"Go get some Ice creams, i'll pay for it" The Kids jumped in joy and went to the store and picked up the flavor they want.

"Here, Thank you" Empress Mina then gave him the money and went to the kids. Sitting on the grass, The Sun is not that shining so it isn't that hot in here.

"Empress Mina, Can we go to your Castle?" A Kid asked, "Yes, you can. Ride a Train and tell the Man to go to Mystic falls. But it's not that Bright there, Unlike here it's so bright and you won't be happy in there" Empress Mina answered.

"That's fine, As long as we will be with you" A Kid said. "Wanna go there? Now?"

They all nodded in agreement.  "Let's go!!"

"Fall in  Line, and don't go anywhere. Just follow me"

--

"Lady Park, tell them to bring my horse back to the castle. I'll go with the kids" Empress Mina told Miss Jihyo. "Will do, Your highness"