Chapter 6: Mount Natagumo

Start from the beginning

"So am I," Y/N said. 

"I'll go in first," Inosuke told them. 

"Yeah, right," Y/N replied before dashing into the woods. 

"Hey!! Get back here you bastard!!!" Inosuke screamed as he chased after him. 

Tanjiro follows behind while Zenitsu shakes in fear as he stares at the mountain. As Y/N ran through the forest, he couldn't help but think about the last demon he killed and what he told it. Demons are part of his life and they are the reason for his being. 

He kept thinking about how he said that he thought the demon's Blood Demon Art was amazing. But he had to put those thoughts away for now at least. He couldn't let them cloud his mind and possibly get him killed. 

The three Demon Slayers continue through the forest trying to find whatever demon was within it. Midways through, they find many spider webs. "What the hell is up with this?" Inosuke asked. "There are so many damn spiders!" 

"This is going to be annoying to deal with," Y/N stated. 

"Indeed," Tanjiro agreed before noticing something. "Guys." 

"What is it?" Inosuke asked. 

Both Y/N and Inosuke turn to see what Tanjiro was seeing. There was a Demon Slayer and only Y/N could see him clearly. "It's another one of us, come on," Y/N said before jogging to the Demon Slayer. 

They eventually got the fellow Demon Slayer who was Murata. "Hey," Y/N said to the boy sweating badly. 

He jumps back but is relieved to see humans that didn't have webs on them. "Hi, I'm Tanjiro Kamado. Rank: Mizunoto," he said to him. 

"Mizunoto? They should have sent us a Harisha!" Murata told him. "It doesn't matter how many Mizunoto they send it. It won't be enough!" 

"Shut up!" Inosuke told him after punching the Demon Slayer in the face

"Shut up!" Inosuke told him after punching the Demon Slayer in the face. "We can deal with this! Now, why don't you tell us what's going on here?!" 

Murata proceeds to tell them what had happened. After doing so, it appeared like he was going to cry. "Don't go crying now," Y/N told him. "Pull yourself together so you can escape and survive another day." 

Murata looks at Y/N and begins to somewhat relax but there was a rattling sound. "What is that?" Inosuke asked. 

"Not that sound, it's the same I heard the moment we started turning on each other," Murata told them. 

They all just listened and watch as a lot of zombie-like Demon Slayers came in. They swung their swords without purpose and didn't seem to put any force into them. "Haha! They don't know that it's wrong for us to fight each other," Inosuke said. 

"That's not it," Y/N told him. 

"Huh?" Inosuke responded. 

"What do you mean, Y/N?" Tanjiro asked him.