"Maggie?" Daisy asked approaching her "is everything okay?"

No answer, just more crying

"Did you get fired?"

Maggie shook her head still having tears come down her face.

Daisy's eyes popped out, she thought the worst thing "did something happen to Mr. Stevens?"

When Maggie put her head on her desk, she knew something happened, she bolted out the room rushing over to her fathers office.

She didn't even knock she barged in "are you.."

She couldn't complete her sentence her father was sitting at his desk on the phone laughing. He seemed okay to her.

He sighed "I'll call you back" and hung up the phone

"Can I help you?" He asked

"Uh" Daisy looked behind her, now this is awkward she didn't really know why she rushed here in the first place without getting an answer from Maggie

"I just wanted to know if you were okay?" she said.

"If I was okay?" He seemed surprised by her response

"Yeah... I saw Maggie crying and I assumed the worst" she said the last part looking down

"Maggie cries all the time" he said shrugging "she's an emotional person" he looked up at her and smiled "but do you care for me?"

She looked at him

Without answering he already knew the answer.

He laughed "wow, even after I tried to get you fired... nice" he got up from his desk and approached Daisy "I'll tell you what... i won't try to get you fired anymore"

"How come?" She said

"I realize we can pretend we don't know each other and live our lives"

Daisy raised an eyebrow at him

He laughed "and your mom called telling me to leave you alone"

Daisy laughed and shook her head "yeah that sounds like her"

"But... I want you to be my spy"

"Your spy"

"Yes, Heather has a script I want to give to my client but she won't let me see it... and since you're her assistant you can get it for me"

"No way" she said

"Why not?"

"Because I can't do that, I could seriously get fired"

Her father sighed "fine, I'll figure out another way"

Daisy nodded "then I guess I'll see you around"

Her father looked at her "sure" he shrugged

Daisy smiled then walked out of his office.

She was on her way to her own office when she was stopped by a man, who seemed much older then her.

"Hello?" She said looking up at him

"Hi" he said with a bright smile "you must be Daisy"

"Yes, I am... and you are?"

The man chuckled "I'm Spencer.... the CEO of this agency, we never had the pleasure of meeting before"

"Yeah" she said nodding "busy running errands and what not"

He laughed "that is the assistants job after all" he said then looked behind Daisy "I saw you come out of Carters office just now... everything alright"

Daisy turned to look at her dads office "yeah it's all good"

"He's not making you do anything right?"

Daisy shook her head "I just wanted clarification on something... that's all"

Spencer nodded, still not looking convinced "if he gives you any trouble... just let me know"

Daisy nodded "yeah of course" she said with a awkward smile before walking away to her desk.

She sat on her desk and looked at her phone, and saw that there was still no message from Charlie, but then looked at the time, he was probably on set for Julie and the phantoms currently.

AN// another chapter with no drama, but I felt this chapter was beneficial in some parts of the plot.

also there will be a lack of Charlie content in the next Chapter due to the fact that I want to focus a bit on Daisy's relationship with Felix, because ngl he's kinda growing on me lately!