2

DANIEL SEAVEY

DANIEL SEAVEY

I think July took the whole wanting to get trashed tonight thing a little too seriously, I only say that because she's downed so many drinks I can't even count anymore..also the slight fact that she's dancing on a table right now.

She has yet to flash us so that's a good sign that's she's not too out of her mind ..yet — oh she did try to make out with Jonah though, I think she forgot he was gay. But I mean he does look great tonight so can I really blame her.

She's puked two times, after each time she's swirled water in her mouth cleaned herself up and then went right back to the bar.

This women is crazy. Don't tell her I said that though cause' I do believe if she ever heard me say that then she would kill me.

I check my watch and see it's four in the morning making my eyes go wide, people started to kinda clear out a little over an hour ago so I don't know why I'm so shocked. I've only had two drinks tonight because I needed to be at least somewhat sober to make sure these animals got home safe.

"Guys! It's four AM we should probably get going." I yell to the guys over the music making July stop dancing.

"You guys are leaving!? But we're having so much fun!" She laughed.

"We're not gonna leave you here Ly, come on get down so we can head home-"

"Noooo- I wanna party!" She's so drunk I don't think you can call it drunk anymore.

"Oh come on Ly.. don't you miss you're big comfy bed." I smile while nodding trying to coax her, she smiles and nods getting down from the table stumbling a little as I put my arm around her waist to stand her up.

"There we go!" She only laughs as the boys follow us out the door. I lead her to Jonahs car safely putting her in the back seat and then getting in on the drivers seat as Jonah and corbyn got in.

"Okay guys I'm gonna drop you off first since you're closer alright?" I turn my head to the boys who slowly nodded as I start driving.
————

I had already dropped off the boys and was now parked outside of July's house as she slept in the backseat, I looked behind at July shaking her leg slightly as I tried to wake her up only making her move a little.

"July..?" I whispered at her as I shook her again only gaining the same response.

I sighed heavily as I unbuckled my seat getting out of the car and going over to July's car door opening it and whispering her name again and again. Still earning no response I put my hands under Her arms and brought her closer, I'm guessing more movement was what she needed because her eyes fluttered open as she made eye contact with me only for her head to fall on my shoulder.

"Hey.. hey, Ly we need to get you inside okay.." I got her out of the car the rest of the way only receiving a muffle groan as we hit the pavement.

I slid her arm across my shoulder my other hand on her waist as we walked up to her front door within first instinct I try to open the door which it should be no surprise to me when it's locked.

I had my other hand go down to hers to grab her purse she was hold on to digging through and grabbing the keys successfully getting, we walked in fully as I shut the door behind me, "okay Ly where's you're room?" She groaned and pointed up the stairs.

Yes I've been to her house but I've never actually been to her house.

I walked slowly with her towards and up the stairs as she pointed to her room, we walk in her room which was quite big may I add and I laid her down on her bed, she kept making noises as she kicked off her heels.

"Okay you gonna be alright if I head out?" I asked her making her eyes go wide as she attempted to sit up shaking her head frantically, "No! No!, daniel don't leave what if I get murdered in my sleep like on criminal minds please don't leave!" She's definitely still drunk.

"Okay okay, I won't leave but I'm sleeping on the couch." I sigh out as her face goes still making me furrow my brows next thing I know she's getting up and running into her en-suite, I follow her a little getting a glimpse of her absolutely puking her guts out in the toilet I walk over to her and hold her hair up as she continues puking.

"Yeah yeah, let it all out Ly." I rub her back as she coughed a little before grabbing toilet paper to clean her mouth as she leaned back against me.

"I'm sorry.., I probably seem so gross right now.." she speaks quietly.

"It's alright- really it's fine I know how it feels haha." I laugh a little making her laugh a little under her breathe.

"Hey why don't you take a shower — you know get into some comfy clothes, guaranteed you'll feel better." I smile at her over her shoulder making her smile as she nods.

"Yeah- okay come on.." I grabbed her hand and stood up with her, she let me know she'd be fine in the shower and I could go lay down I only nodded and head down stairs to the couch sliding off my sneakers and plopping down.

God— this isn't weird right?, I mean she did ask me to stay.

I don't know man.

••••