ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.

Start from the beginning

"My standards aren't THAT low." The man sassed, dramatically flipping his hair before walking back to the kitchen.

"I- what- I'M WAY HOTTER THAN YOU, BITCH! I'LL FUCKIN' STAB YOU-" Y/N said, chasing after him.

---

𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝔃𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Philza could hear the younger ones yell at each other from the other room. Laughing to himself, he proceeded to make the berry waffles. He heard Y/N call for help, but he found it to amusing. "Phil, I will never forgive you." Y/N spoke. They seemed out of breath and shaky.

"Techno- What the fuck did you do-" Phil asked concerned.

"Nothing baaadddd." Techno guiltily looked away.

"HE FUCKING TICKLED ME TO DEATH." Y/N accused. Technoblade let out another dramatic gasp.

"How dare you accuse me of such crimes." Technoblade hid his small chuckle.

"I hate you." Y/N spoke.

"You love me." Technoblade chimed.

"No. mY STAnDARds aREn'T tHAT lOW." Y/N mimicked what Techno had said to them earlier.

"Listen, listen, I might be unattractive- but I have epic PVP skills, and that's all I need in life." Technoblade boasted.

"What a fuckin' nerd." Y/N said bluntly. This sent Phil bursting in laughter.

"TRUE." Phil agreed. Technoblade felt his face heat up, looking away.

"That- that also MIGHT be true- but listen-" Technoblade tried to come up with an excuse, but was left to no avail. Sighing in defeat, he sat down on the chair slumping over.

"Aww, did I make the baby sad?" Y/N said in babies voice. Technoblade groaned.

"I'm getting roasteddd my life is overrr." The man whined, spreading his arms across the surface of the table.

"Alright, playtime's over, waffle's are ready." Phil said, bringing a plate of fresh waffles over to the table. Techno excitedly sprung up, while Y/N sat down. Philza set down three plates on the table, distributing waffles to each one before taking off his apron and sitting down as well.

"It looks good, Phil." Y/N smiled.

"Thanks. Techno helped, too. He made the batter. I just cooked it and suggested the berries." Phil replied.

"Then thank you too, Elsa." Y/N said turning to Techno.

"Y'know, I'll take it." Techno chuckled before picking up his fork and knife, cutting a piece off his waffle and taking a bite. Phil and Y/N doing the same, the three sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the waffles.

---

???'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Floating through the woods, ████████ tried to navigate his way around. He got lost, as he usually does, and couldn't find his way back. Easily getting distracted here and there, whether by some random plant that stuck through the thick blanket of snow, or by a bird that chirped alone in a tree, he tried his best to keep on task. That is, until he noticed a puff of smoke in the distance, over a hill.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N was stuck on cleaning duty, since Techno and Phil made the meal. They mumbled some nonsense about not wanting to do chores before they noticed a small figure out the window. It was hard to see, not because it was snowing or anything, but rather cause it was slightly... translucent. "Uh... guys?" Y/N spoke, calling back to the boys who were in the living room, but not taking their eyes of the figure.