The avengers

Izuku was a boy that was hated by most of UA for one simple facts that was exposed to the world a few day ago. His father (Birth father that will be important latter) was All for one. All might after learning this took back one for all. Izuku is currently battling a Nomu with the little bit of one for all he had left when everyone herd a crack.

Izuku's arm broke. One for all's embers were gone and he was about to die Some of the girls in his class and all his Teachers (Except ass might) shouted for him to run but he wouldn't.

Izuku: AT LEST IF I DIE THEN ALL FOR ONE WILL BE BURDENED WITH THE LOSS OF HIS CHILD AT HIS CREATIONS HANDS!

Izuku spread his arms to accept death when he herd a clang. He opened his eyes to see Tony stark of the avengers who moved with General to Japan when he ws betrayed by the US.

Stark: Can't have a jr. Avenger die now can we?

Stark blast the Nomu away as General the #1 Japanese hero landed beside Izuku with the avengers (And deadpool). The avengers (Excluding general) rush at the villains.

General: No time to explain just eat this!

Izuku did as told and ate one of General's hairs and felt one for all build up in him again. He and the Avengers made the villains retreat. Izuku fell to his knees as Momo, Mina, Jirou, Pony, Miruko, Aizawa, Midnight and Natasha ran to him and Aizawa was there first and hugged him while she was crying.

Aizawa:DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT MY PROBLEM CHILD! ALSO GENERAL GET IN THIS HUG TO!

General: But why-

Aizawa: BECAUSE YOU SCARED US TO WHEN YOU GOT HIT WITH THAT QUANTUM BLAST FROM THAT VILLAN!

Miruko pulled General into the hug as well. As the hug was going on stark got out of his Iron man armor and smiled while in shorts and a T-shirt.

Izuku: Hi dad.

Stark: Hello son.

Everyone except for the Avengers, Izuku and Nezu: WHAT!

Izuku: And that is why I never told anyone at the school my last name.

The girls hugged tighter as Hulk pulled the girls off him so General could heal Izuku. (In this AU General did the snap not stark and with the power of the Multiverse lived. Also he revived Gamora)

Izuku: So dad can I finally get this hair die out?

Stark laughed and motioned to General. General used a water quirk to wash out the hair die reveling black hair like all for one had back when he had hair. General also had Izuku engulfed in a fire tornado and shouted "COSTUME CHANGE!". After the fire tornado was gone Izuku had a black suit on with his hair slicked back.

Izuku: Now you have some explaining to do.