3) Cute Siren

Vikram's pov

Today was a hectic day. It took a toll on me. We get defeated by that fucker Abhimanyu. I just wanted to smash his head against the wall.

Oh... The satisfaction it would have given me.

I went to the bathroom and undressed myself.

As I was standing under the shower, I remembered the smug look on that fucker's face.

Oh... How I wanted to punch his face with my knuckle rings.

Take some deep breaths Vikram... Deep breaths I repeated to myself. I felt a little relaxed.

But all of a sudden her face popped in my mind and her damn fucking smile... Destroying.

I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Her smile is her best feature and the way her nose scrunches when she smiles is just so adorable.

She looked so cute, like a little kitten soft and cuddly. No, she looked cute like a Pikachu, a cute little ball of fluff.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Why the hell am I comparing a girl with a fluffy pikachu or a cuddly kitten. Am I going insane or what.

I am a thirty two year old man not a fifteen year old boy. Even a fifteen year old, don't compare a girl with a pikachu.

I am actually going insane.

Wearing my bathrobe I came out of the bathroom.

As I entered my bedroom, I found Natasha sitting on my bed

As I entered my bedroom, I found Natasha sitting on my bed. In her blue short dress and red lips she was looking like a seductress.

She gave me a seductive smile. She definitely knows what I want.

Looking at her I felt that a girl should be sexy not cute.

"Undress yourself," I commanded her.

Like a good slut she obediently followed my command and undressed herself.

She was standing naked in front of me. I commanded her to lie down on the bed and she did.

I tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. I don't like being touched. No it's not because of Christian Gray and shit.

It's because I know what she might have touched with her hands. Yeah...yeah I know I am a big hypocrite.So what, everyone is. Aren't you !?