2) Sharing Her

Abhimanyu walked towards the triumvirate. The pride was visible on his face,"how are you feeling after losing your dream project to me ?" he asked arrogantly.

"Well if you ask me. I am very happy after defeating you three," said Abhimanyu with a victorious smirk.

The three gave him a small smile as if they were mocking him.

That was not the reaction Abhimanyu was expecting. It irked him so much. After losing a great business deal, they were smiling. He wanted to see them getting angry, frustrated but on the contrary they were smiling.

The trio knew Abhimanyu well and they definitely knew how to bother him. After all, they were best friends with him once.

"Congratulations for your first win Abhimanyu," said Vikram with a sweet but mocking smile.

Abhimanyu frowned, not expecting that kind of reply from Vikram.Apparently he did not catch the mockness in Vikram's words.

"Yes after losing so many times finally you won," said Rudra, a taunting smirk curling up on his red lips.

"You know Abhimanyu I never enjoyed this game between us before because the winner was already decided and that was us "The Triumvirate". But now I think I will really enjoy this game as you finally learned how to play," there was no expression on Digvijay's face as he threw humiliating words at Abhimanyu."Believe me brother, we are proud of you," he smirked, twirling the wine glass.

Abhimanyu's blood boiled after hearing the word "brother" from Digvijay's mouth. His jaw clenched tight, his eyes holding nothing but hatred for them. Yes they were once brothers, not by blood but by trust but now they were nothing but enemies.

The three men noticed the change in his demeanor and they knew he was going to do something reckless.

Abhimanyu was about to go ahead and grab Digvijay by his collar, however before that a soft voice stopped him.

"Abhi," came a sweet voice from behind.

The girl's voice caught the trio's attention. They looked towards the direction from where the sweet voice echoed. It was the same girl who was with Abhimanyu.

For a moment she glanced at Digvijay and their gazes cluttered however it was for a mere seconds. Her eyes again found her abhimanyu and she walked to him ignoring the heating gaze of the unknowns.

The girl was looking ethereal with her black curls cascading down till her waist. In a blush white dress she was resembling an innocent angel that made their heartbeat rise.

However Digvijay controlled himself, he knew how an innocent looking girl can be a cunning and greedy bitch.

"Abhi is everything okay?, you look a little displeased," cupping his face she asked him in concern.

"Yes sweetheart, Everything is fine," answered Abhimanyu, removing her hand from his face and kissing her palms softly. All his anger vanished in thin air.

Abhimanyu was a cold hearted person. Even when his parents died he did not show any emotions. So seeing him behaving so soft and loving with this girl did not go unnoticed by the trio.

"Well 'Abhi' will you not introduce us to the pretty girl over here," said Rudra, air quoting the word "Abhi" with a smirk.

Before Abhimayu could reply he was interrupted by a voice.

"You guys are doing your own highschool reunion and that too without me. How can you do this to me ?" Shikha sauntered towards them.

"Don't start your drama here, woman. We were just talking. Isn't it Abhimanyu,"Vikram said, looking at abhimanyu.