He forced a smile—an easy task, looking at the angel atop him, "About last night. I was thinking maybe we could go for round two."

She laughed, tinkling giggle ringing in his ears. Gently lifting his jaw, she brought his lips to hers, kissing him softly. Mouths morphing together to fit into moulds their bodies were designed for, they pulled each other impossibly closer.

This was gentler than last night, lazier. They'd been grabbing at each other, kisses a blur of teeth and tongues, making up for a month of absentia.

Now, they had each other. Atleast for a while. He could memorise the shape of her body, the dips and curves. Tracing his fingertips over the star-shaped birthmark at the bottom of her spine.

"Prince Jimin?" A knock sounded on the door, "It's 7am. Can I come in?"

The couple separated, eyes wide. It was Jeongguk.

"Get inside the—" Jimin began as Ambrosia raised the sheets up to her chest, covering herself up, "Just a second, Jeongguk!"

"Oh," the voice came, as though Jeongguk was realising something, "...okay, Prince Jimin. I'll get the NDA and some cash up here, tell me whenever you're ready."

Fuck.

"Why would you need a Non-disclosure agreement? And cash—Wait a second. Oh my God, Jimin is this—"

"Yeah, that's what he thinks it is," Jimin admitted, closing his eyes.

Ambrosia got off the bed, nothing but sheets covering her body. A skeptical frown on her face, "And why does he think that?"

"Because it's...happened before," he bit his lip, expecting a slap.

"Oh my God, Park Jimin, you've solicited sex workers!" She yelled, loud enough for his father two buildings away to hear. Or the recent Sykarian astronauts in space to begin gossiping about.

"What happened to Adonis?"

"He can suck my dick," she huffed loudly, balancing the white linen on her chest and the bundle of her clothes she'd picked up. Barged into the washroom, slamming the door. Jimin knew he wasn't going to hear the end of it.

He slipped on his boxers, back resting against the headboard. Arranging the sheets a bit, he covered himself below the waist.

"Jeongguk, come in," he ordered, trying to sound as authoritative as he could.

"Yes, Prince Jimin," the younger man entered, stifling a grin.

"What's on my schedule for this week?"

"PR at the cancer centre on Friday. You will have to fly to Crecida."

"Make sure my jet's ready."

"Sure, Prince Jimin."

"That's in five days, anything today?"

"The usual. Social work, NGO donations," the bodyguard checked off points from his board.

"I'll be down in an hour. Get me the progress report from Miss Kang's secretary."

"Yes, Prince Jimin," checking the clipboard he always carried around, "Should I inform her about the Crecida event too? It will be my last event so she will be planning the ones after it."

"Uh, sure," the prince waved his hand nonchalantly, as though she wasn't in his bed a few moments ago, "She should be in her room or in the chapel."

A weak attempt at hiding the sins of last night, for Jeongguk bowed down and raced out immediately, laughing his little obnoxious laugh. Of course he heard them argue before.