MDZS 11-Ah Yuan Ask: Baby Question

MDZS Snippet

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Ah Yuan Ask: Baby Question

Ah Yuan: How do you make a baby? 

Wei Ying: From the radish patch. Your mommy and daddy plant a small seed in the vege patch then you grew from it. 

Lan Zhan: Through the process of procreation. 

Jiang Cheng: How do  you make a baby? *Blushes* Umm, you go ask someone else. No, don't ask Wei Ying, his answers will be wrong. Ask you Han Guang Jun. Fine! I'll tell you. To make a baby, you need to...umm...perform a certain cultivation ritual. Yes, that's it. You'll learn when the time is right, now scram. 

Lan Xi Chen: Babies come from the heaven of course. They arrive to this earth when their father and mother have enough love for each other. You want to make your own baby? Of course you can. When you find someone you love enough, both of you can bring another baby from the heaven. 

Jin Guang Yao: You make a baby by having *beep*. 

Wen Ning: Umm.....make a baby....umm...I think sis told me before. Your parents have to do a lot of special exercises until you turn up inside your mother's belly. Hmm....

Shi Zhui: Oh goodness, I used to ask questions like these? Embarrassing. Please excuse me. 

Jing Yi: Making babies? I know! When you kiss the neck of someone you like. Yeah, that's definitely the correct way to make babies. So easy. So don't let people kiss your neck. 

Jin Ling: Huh? Babies? Who wants to make babies? Eww. How to make babies? I don't know. All my uncles are telling different methods. I guess there would be many ways to make babies? Jing Yi even said you could make babies if you kiss people on the neck. That, is disgusting. 

Nie Ming Jue: Nonsense. What sort of question from a brat? Babies are carried to parents by crane. Once two person married, a crane will arrive carrying a baby. Simple. 

Nie Huai Sang: Here, read this book. I don't know how to explain to you. Do not tell your uncles I gave you this, I don't know. 

Uncle Qi Ren: Insolence, this is a nonsense question. Now be quiet and copy your heart sutra. A toddler need not possess such knowledge. 

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Yukichi's Note: I did used to think that the way to get a baby is if someone kisses your neck. Ah, I was so innocent then.