MDZS 03-Who Would You Series: Play Date

MDZS Snippet

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Who Would You Series: Play Date

Q: Would would you have a fun day out with? Let's hear the gentlemen's proposal. 

Wei  Ying: Come, come, come out and play with me! I'll take you walking corpse hunting or just normal rabbits or fire hens to cook in the wild for a yummy lunch! Then if we are getting hot and sticky, I can take you to swim either at lovely waterfall or lotus lake near my place. I prefer lotus lake since we can pluck those ripe seeds to eat as snacks too! Oh! Oh! I'll even bring Emperor's Smile to drink so yummy! You want to try the magic stuff I make?! OF COURSE! I have so many to try and play with! We'll have so much fun! 

Lan Zhan: A leisure day out? I would imagine a peaceful quiet day out reading or copying heart sutras in the library. Of course, if you would prefer, I could play a game of chess with you or recite a piece on my guzheng. Oh, you would like to conduct a sparing session with me? Hmm. Allow me to ask my uncle for permission. Some clan secrets are best kept secrets. Perhaps I would recommend you to do the same before we spare. Please give me your guidance.

Jiang Cheng: HUH!? Fun day out? Excuse me, you think being a clan leader means I do nothing the entire day? Hello, I am not Wei Wu Xian....Ah come on, don't make that pretend sad face. If you really want, you can tag along when I go and visit the villagers to solve their magic problems? Huh eat the village's most famous pork rib soup? No need, waste of money. Come to my house and my sis will make you the damn bestest pork rib lotus soup you'll ever taste. Now move, I don't have all day.  

Wen Ning: Umm. I well...I was thinking...umm... if you don't mind, I can take you a tour at Burial Mound. Oh no, sis will kill me, wait, I am already dead, why would I take a proper lady to such a grim place? Umm...Well, maybe Nightless City, no, no no. Oh milady, perhaps I can take you to the place you want to go? I can fly very fast. 

Lan Xi Chen: Oh my. I would imagine a fun day out with you would be strolling around Gusu. We can start with Cloud Recesses of course if you haven't been. I frequent Gusu villages often so I am very confident I would be able to show you some spots which are popular with foreign travelers. My, it would be my honor to recite you a piece with my flute. Allow me to show you some selections of songs. It would be my pleasure to play for you. Unfortunately it would be inappropriate for me to receive wine as gifts from you as we are not allowed to drink in Cloud Recesses. 

Jing Guang Yao: I have planned the perfect day for you milady. Upon your arrival, you will be escorted to our tower to choose a more appropriate day out wear, we will have lunch at the grand ballroom while I play you a piece on my guzheng of course. Ze Wu Jun taught me a new piece the other day. Moving forward, we have an option to stroll the royal garden for the new blooms or if you would like to tour our massive treasure chamber. Come nightfall, I prepared wonderful entertainment including our Lanling famous fireworks. Of course I have prepared for your stay if you would like and have well informed your parents in advance. 

Shi Zhui: Oh, allow me to take you to our back mountain. The scenery is breath taking for a stroll or a sparring session if you would like, I would love to learn from you too milady. Oh, if you are fond of animals, we have lots of wild rabbits there to feed. They belong to Han Guang Jun you see and all of us juniors are tasked to care for them. Due to our rules however, we are not allow to give them away or catch them for roasting. 

Jing Yi: HUH!? Sorry, I don't have time to play with you, I have to like do all my night hunts, midnight hunts, morning hunts, afternoon hunts, and all those homework by Han Guang Jun! What? You'll buy me food and desserts? Ok! I'll take you to the yummiest shops in all of Gusu even Shi Zhui or Wei Senior doesn't know, promise. 

Jin Ling: You, and me, play together, today? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny. I never thought we would be friends. Well, if you want to play with me then, I guess you can tag along, from like twenty paces behind. Oh by the way, I am heading to both Lotus Pier and Gusu so you better not get sword flight sick or you take the horse and I see you next year in...I wouldn't where I would be. I have like three uncles you see, so, three places for me to hang out if anyone of them pisses me off. Why Gusu? One of my uncle married in there, duh. 

Nie Ming Jue: *Huffs* I do not have time for child's play. Please return. Unless you have official business to discuss. 

Nie Huai Sang: Play day? Umm...I don't know...really...I mean, I want to but...there is so much to do and I don't know how to make a plan which will make you happy...maybe I should I ask my brother...wait...he will be angry at me...maybe I should ask Ze Wu Jun...wait...he is at Gusu, too far...maybe Liang Fang Jun...wait, also too far...oh no! What should I do?! I don't know! 

Bonus

Lan Qi Ren: A leisure day out? Hmm. I propose a quiet day at the library copying scrolls or a full 6 hours of meditation, both which are beneficial to calm your soul and mind. Oh, you would prefer something more physical to move the body? Perhaps I could suggest meditation under the waterfall? You have another suggestion? Please say it out. Oh, a tournament to hunt down Wei Ying in Gusu and bring him back for punishment for breaking my vase? Interesting thought...Let's proceed. 

Wen Chao: Huh? Play date? You want me to go out somewhere and have fun? Tell you what. Why don't YOU, become MY woman, then the entire Nightless City is for you to play with as you want and I can keep you company. As long as you aren't that annoying. 

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Yukichi's Note: Comment below. Who will you go out with?