"We ain't bringing that dog" she said and my pout deepened "Pleasee" I begged and she shook her head. "I'm serious bey we ain't bringing that dog I don't care about no pouting" she said hurting my feelings a little. Ok a lot. I opened the car door getting in and I heard her sigh. I sat by the window and looked out of it waiting for us to go.

Onika pov:

Me, chanel, bey, ming, and dagga was in the the same car while the rest rode together. I'm sitting in the back between bey and dagga car seat and bey haven't said one word the whole ride. It's really making me feel bad but we couldn't take that damn dog. Maybe I should've said it nicer. "Bey" I called out and she looked over at me "I'm sorry" I said lowly and she nodded turning back face the window. I sighed then grabbed her pulling her into my lap "What you doing" she asked and I laid my head on her back. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to be mean" I mumbled "It's ok nika" she said and I shook my head. "No you looked sad after, I didn't mean it like that" I said and she sighed turning around "It's ok bubba" she said softly rubbing my cheek and I nodded.

"simp" she mumbled then pecked my lips. "Cause that lil pussy got some power" I said smiling and she smacked her lips getting out my lap and back in the seat. "You was a simp before you had it" she said and I smirked "Cause yo voice sexy as hell bae" I said and she bit her lip trying to hide her smile. "But when I first got here all ya'll laughed cause it was deep" she said and I smiled "It is deep, and smooth and sexy and country as hell" I said and she smacked her lips. "I don't sound that country" she said crossing her arms. "Baby you sound like you work on a farm and ride horses" I said and she gasped "It's ok though cause it's sexy" I said smirking and she smacked her lips. "You sound like mini mouse from the hood" she said and it was my turn to gasp.

"No I don't" I said rolling my eyes and she giggled "It's ok baby I think it's sexy" she said then leaned into my ear. "Especially when you whisper in my ear" she said lowly making my clit jump. "Oh for real" I asked and she nodded smiling. "I think it's sexy when you moan in my ear" I said lowly in her ear then started rubbing her thigh. I seen her eyes turned a different shade and I always see this happen when she turn little but usually they get lighter this time they got darker. she moved my hand higher up her thigh and said "then make me do it" in my ear turning me all the way on. "Alright beyonce i'll fuck the shit outta you in this backseat" I said and she bit her lip sitting back fully. "Stop talking nasty" ming said looking back fake gagging. "Shut up mind yo business" I said flicking her off. "Ya'll bet not fuck in my car" chanel said and I smacked my lips "I'll fuck where ever I want to you just worry about driving" I said rolling my eyes. "Fucking nasties" she mumbled turning the radio all the way up.

I looked over at bey and she was already looking at me with lust filled eyes. I never seen her like this but I like it. "What" I asked and she slightly smiled "gimme a kiss" she said seductively and I smashed my lips into hers "mm" she lowly moaned into the kiss and I wrapped my hand around her throat. I felt her slowly move her hand up my stomach all the way up to my throat and squeeze causing me to moan in her mouth. "get in my lap" I said lowly pulling back "but we in the car with other people" she whispered dropping her hand from my throat and I tightened my grip on hers making her gasp. "I don't care, get in my lap" I gritted out hearing her whimper. She nodded then got into my lap straddling me I looked to see what ming and chanel was doing and they was both in their own world. I scooted over close to the window and put my lips back on hers.

The got heated quickly and I felt her start grinding in my lap. I put my hand into her sweats then her underwear and started rubbing her clit in slow circles while kissing down her neck until I reached her spot then I started sucking on it trying to make a big ass mark . She moaned into my ear and I bit my lip then felt her inter her hand into my pants and underwear kinda catching me off guard. I gasped feeling her start to rub my clit copying my motions. I grinded into her fingers rubbing fast and she moaned kinda loudly so I kissed her to muffle the moans. I slipped a finger into her then felt her slip two into me. "fuck" I moaned into the kiss feeling her pump in and out of me quickly. I started going faster while rubbing her clit and she was a moaning mess. "shh" I shushed her and she laid her head on my shoulder muffling her moans into my neck.