20th

"W-what?! Yangyang, rush to the hospital!" he commanded, relieved that Yuta woke up.

Taeil sighed, "I just entered his room when he woke up, actually. Momoka and Haruna came this morning, the nurses said.

It's a good sign he quickly woke up from his coma-"

"Mr. Moon!"

"Yes, coming! Alright, Taeyong, just rush here. He's currently crying, please."

Taeyong sighed, "Yes, yes." he replied before hanging up. "Tell the others to rush to the hospital, I guess," he ordered Winwin, who's on the passenger seat.

Winwin called the others, as Taeyong's mind was occupied.

Out of all people Yuta can request, Taeyong is still the one he wanted. He prioritize Taeyong so much that the latter sometimes hate it when Yuta forgets about himself.

They're each other's priority.

When they reached the hospital, Taeil quickly grabbed Taeyong. "He really needs you, he asked for a moment with you alone as soon as you come."

The rest expected it, but Taeyong didn't. So he just followed Taeil, rushing alone to Yuta's room.

"Yuta!" he called out, rushing to the boy's side, holding his hand. "Hey, I'm here now," he smiled down the Japanese, who smiled back at him warmly before asking, "Are you okay?"

Taeyong whined, "Stop worrying about me, even just this time, please? I'm okay, don't worry. And you, are you okay?" he asked, Yuta nodding.

"Maybe water can do," he requested, Taeyong quickly giving him a cup of water from the water dispenser in the room. 

He combed Yuta's hair, adoring the slightly younger's beauty even at the state.

Taeyong was snapped out of his thoughts when Yuta wiped his cheeks, "Why are you tearing up, hmm? Did something happen when I was asleep?" he asked.

The leader didn't even noticed he's crying, so he just shook his head, pulling a chair beside Yuta's bed to continue adoring him, rubbing circles on Yuta's hand.

"There's nothing to worry about now, Yu. We've sent Newkidd to jail, and soon under rehabilitation so they can just snap out of the drug addiction.

Hansol is back, Yuta," he stated, making Yuta's precious eyes widen in excitement. "Really? How, Yongie?"

He giggled at the younger's cuteness, pinching his cheek a bit. "Well, just this morning, actually. Ten and Johnny saw him by Han River yesterday with the picture of us three...

would you- uhm, should I call him in? He's outside-"

"Yong, later, please," Yuta sighed, holding Taeyong's hand when the older almost let his hand go.

Taeyong nodded in defeat, looking down.

And Yuta knew something was wrong. "Hey, something's really wrong. Would you wanna tell me, Yong-ah?"

The latter looked up at him with hopeful eyes, before setting his gaze down again, only to be held back by Yuta.

Yuta used his index finger to lift Taeyong's chin, "Talk to me, please. I don't like it when you're like this," he stated, before rubbing circles on Taeyong's cheek.

"I'm just-" he sighed, "I was scared, okay? When I see you on this bed, I can't help but curse myself. The image of you lying in my arms, bloody and all, it haunts me.

I know you did it to save me, but neither can I live without you there... I- I love you..." he finally confessed, making Yuta giggle.

The Japanese squeezed his hand, "I love you too, silly-"