13th

Hansol continued to improve the brotherhood he had with Newkidd, until seeing the Neo's pictures already doesn't make him feel guilty anymore.

While the Neo's improved, big time.

The technology connected to their stuff has been upgraded, their skills in finding, hiding, shooting and all sorts have increased too.

The 4 months have finished, and they have to apply what they have learned through the vacation. 

Sooman smiled when the boys entered, "Welcome back to the headquarters, boys! I know you guys have already applied the things I have assigned.

This week, we'll test those. Winwin tried falling from the tree, but we'll have him falling from a building. Don't worry, parachutes are gonna be provided.

I basically gave out many stunts you guys might have to learn in case the encounter with Newkidd comes, I just want you guys to be safe all the time." he told the guys, who smiled at his caring antics.

They basically switched, the 9 new members in the headquarters, the original members being the fielders.

Jaehyun was driving, Taeyong in front. Yuta was at the most back of the van, thinking to himself.

He thought of Hansol, of how the boy managed to make him feel so alone when he left. Yuta felt so broken, way too broken that no one could even imagine.

Yuta was the first non-Korean in the group, and had a hard time conversing with the rest of them. Yet, Hansol was there to understand him, and Yuta basically picked up the knowledge from him.

He wanted to get back at Hansol, blood boiling even just from the thought of his name.

Sure, he missed Hansol.

But, he will never forgive him.

**********

The day came, the night before the fight against Newkidd.

Sooman told them that the group will be present at the mission with the Seo's, which is where will be their first mission.

"Can't we just not let uncle go to the building and fight them ourselves?" Mark asked, but Sooman shook his head. "No, they surely won't show their selves until Mr. Seo is present."

Newkidd's mission is to kill Johnny's parents, as the pair knows many things about Hansol's father.

But it's the Neo's they're facing, that's 100% impossible.

"Snoop, any new information at the building?" Taeyong asked, as everyone was still in the van, waiting for a signal.

Chenle suddenly screamed, "TY, there are bombs planted in each floor!"

Yuta groaned, "Fucking Jiann," he muttered.

The rest of them already knew about the whole group, as Taeil snuck into their house when all of them were eating outside.

Jungwoo managed to hack into their CCTV and delete the footage of Taeil, so they knew it's safe. They've been watching them for some time now.

Of course they know they also go for training out of that house, but knowing Hansol's father, they knew they're in control.

Jaehyun sighed, "Trevor, I think we'll use the 3 Bentley cars with Lucas. I'll go back after everyone leaves the van, we can't drive away faster with a van so I'll get a race car. Is that cool?"

"I think that can work, Jay. Usual division, yeah?" Yangyang replied, earning a hum from Jaehyun.

Taeyong clasped his hands together, "Guys, we should get going now," he announced, the team leaving the van with minutes in between.