1st

"Spill the damn information you fucker!"

Ten's voice echoed down the hallway to the interrogation room.

"If you don't spill in a minute, pass me the gun, Zean."

Right behind him was Zean, smirking down the guy. "The rule is simple, Jaehwan. Spill who is behind this, no shoot.

But, you just won't do that. Maybe I should just pass Ten hyung the gun and-"

"Fine! I'll tell you, just don't kill me! I'm all my brother has!" the man screamed, struggling to escape being chained at the metal chair.

Ten smirked, sitting back on the table in front of Jaehwan, the subject. "Okay, no more foreplays, Hwan. Spill."

The firmness in his voice made Jaehwan feel defeated, "It's... it's Daniel, Kang Daniel." he sighed, looking back at the two with hopeful eyes.

Zean and Ten knew there's something missing, still. "Don't leave an information behind, you fool. When we said spill, we meant everything," Zean instructed.

Jaehwan gulped, looking away. "They assigned me to give you guys the packet of drugs, because they thought you guys were really buyers.

Daniel was at the party, the silver haired guy that was with Nana," he confessed, feeling low as he betrayed his boss.

The two grinned at each other, before Zean took the key to unlock the chains. "That's quite enough," he stated, getting behind Jaehwan as he slowly undid the chains.

Ten spoke this time, "We moved your family into a safer place, away from Seoul. Don't worry, when you move with them, y'all are under secure protection. We promise you that.

Just do your part. Are we clear, Kim?" he assured, as the said male stood up, shakingly bowing.

"Yes, Ten." he sighed, looking down as he gained his posture back.

"I witnessed nothing, I know nothing."

**********

"Another mission is half complete, thanks to Ten hyung," Jaehyun sighed out, chuckling as he leaned his back in the couch.

Ten just smiled in return, "Well, thanks to Jeno here, his strict aura made Jaehwan give up, in the end." he stated.

They don't use their undercover names around here, except for a few. Like Ten, who has a long name.

Jeno smiled sheepishly, "No biggie, hyung." he replied, Ten cooing at the sight.

Just then, Donghyuck came in the living room, squealing. "Yangyang really went to the maximum!"

Oh, high from adrenaline.

Yangyang just giggled behind him, "Of course, they almost caught us, though."

When everyone was already in the area, Taeyong took out a wine, with sodas for the 00 line and below them.

"We're half through done, and after we take down Daniel and send his crew to jail, we can have a vacation," he happily announced, everyone cheering.

Just like the normal bunch of brothers they are, they ordered pizza, the midnight spent to a movie marathon.

Mid through the movie, Taeyong's phone buzzed.