I Looked at Him, And He Looked at Me~ 3×

It's probably important to note that the whole ordeal had begun and ended in the span of about eight seconds, the confrontation and the literal real life titan woman reveal. If Diana had to tell someone what it was like, her likely description would be: Nerve-wracking. Because, her calm looking demeanor aside, she had been terrified. Nekoma's captain was one hell of a guy, he was well built, and if that didn't scare you then his hair surely would. In Diana's case it was both, though perhaps the hair more so, it had resurfaced the anti-police gangster group plot line and Diana was half afraid he'd either been sent to 'off' her or was the actual group leader...probably planning to do the same anyway. So as you can see, it was a lose lose situation, she'd end up murdered either way. 

Diana had to struggle in chucking that plot line once again, because there were bigger problems at hand, like the fact that her new friend was being stared down at by the human definition of what could only be some variation of raven?? 

Honestly, Diana could tell that this wasn't typical behavior from said captain. If he was captain that meant he had the qualities, right? Is what Diana thought and concluded that everyone had bad days, but that didn't mean you let it out on other people. So yes, Mr Captain was making a mistake, Diana wasn't gonna hold him to it, but she thought she could at least break it up. And she would've done anything, anything but stand up in front of an ocean of high schoolers, because Diana was one hell of a self conscious person, especially when it came to her height, especially when it came to a sea of, dare she say short, strangers. They were going to ogle her and stare and not stop staring, because that's what people did. 

And despite all of the very good points stated earlier, Diana didn't know what else to do. Clearly, speaking to the captain wasn't working, another option was letting him cool down and eventually stop, but the look on Alec's face was enough to tell Diana that he was feeling small, and wronged, and was quite literally being looked at in the soul by a raven man. So fate went ahead and took its course, because Diana finally decided that she didn't wanna be that friend who 'let it happen' and just sat aside and watched.

So she didn't, all her nerves and worries intact, she stood, and found herself looking down at the captain through the more or less ten cm height difference, and said the coolest thing you could ever say, clearly.

"Back off, shorty." A clear reference to his previous statement, Diana thought it was quite smart, witty even, she felt cool! That was until she took a glimpse of everything that wasn't raven-like and finally noticed the dozens of eyes she'd dreaded from the start. 

But that was it, more or less eight seconds, and here she was, looking out at a sea of what looked like children(she could be wrong), but that's what it looked like. 

"Woah..." Nekoma's captain stared up at her, clearly surprised, but looking more amused than intimidated, is what Diana thought.

"D-diana!" She found her focus ripping away from the crowd and captain and settling on the now beaming Alec, who's height only reached around her shoulders when she was standing. "That was- I-...Thank you." He whispered. Diana nodded as best she could, trying to only focus on the boy beside her now rather than the mass of kids. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about him." Diana and Alec both turned to meet a shorter boy with short blond hair, he'd shoved the captain aside as he spoke. "He lost some stupid bet." Diana nodded slowly, finally understanding why the captain had acted the way he did. "It's ok!" Alec reassured, failing to hide the shake in his voice. "Damn you, Kuro!" The boy exclaimed, annoyed, "The kid's shaking for god's sake!" The captain, once hearing the other boy, turned back their way and was surprisingly quick to apologise. 

"Your girlfriend really surprised me there." Kuro chuckled, that came as a shocker! Diana immediately turned towards the trio once again, Alec looked close to shrieking but was beaten to it, "H-he's not- that's not!" Without realising it she'd began to dwarf the shorter blond, who'd by now introduced himself as Yaku Morisuke, not a moment passed before she felt eyes on her. 

"Stop that Yamamoto!" Yaku turned and  Immediately started scolding a certain mowkawked individual who had mysteriously appeared beside Diana. Yamamoto was glaring at her with the facial expression of every delinquent teen ever, Diana wasn't sure what emotion he was trying to show however. 

"She's," Yamamoto began, a seriousness in his voice, "She's," Diana found herself and the boy's eyes locked in a staring competition. "She's pretty." He concluded.

Diana stared at him, eyebrows furrowed, she was what?

"You're right! But she's kind of handsome too!" The bald looking boy she remembered seeing at the vending machine said, appearing out of nowhere beside Yamamoto, "Absolutely~! Handsome and pretty!" The wispy boy, also a boy she remembered from the vending machine, added in as he pushed himself off the ground on the shoulders of the taller, balder boy. Diana thought he must've had crazy arm strength, but that's all she could manage.

And all of a sudden, captains from other teams along with other team members where trying their best to stop the trio from saying anything else. One captain in particular though, was agreeing with them more than trying to halt their conversation, Diana thought she remembered the name "Fukuradoni" on his jersey, but didn't have time to ponder for long, because as pretty much everyone had finally gotten a good look at her. Someone spoke. You might be thinking, 'that's stupid, everyone speaks', but the voice had a certain quality to it. It was curious, and excited, and confused all at the same time, and it had called out questioningly.

"Nee-san?!"

Diana turned her head to look, but why? She hardly knew anyone there, she was surrounded by strangers. No, Diana knew that voice, more specifically, that tone, those feelings, she was so familiar with it it frightened her.

Before she could comprehend it, she'd met eyes as grey as her own, looked into them and saw the finalization of certainty from what was a boy hoping for recognition. That's when one-hundred and ninety-four centimetres of a fifteen year old, mid-puberty child, came crashing into her arms, pulled her into one of the tightest embraces she'd ever experienced, and held her there. 

"Nee-san~" He whined again, his voice muffled from where he'd buried his nose into the crook of her shoulder. He then took a deep breathe of what must've been her scent and let it out loudly. Diana's body threw away its tension at its own recollection of the now muskier, almost bark like, earthy scent of the boy.

"Bratishka." She muttered back, recalling the endearing term she'd always saved for him. That earned her a wide smile from her cousin when he pulled away and smiled up at her through the six or so centimetre height difference, he hardly had to look up, but the gap was there anyway.

Yaku was the first of the onlookers to speak, he pushed his way past his captain and the troublesome trio to stand in front of the two tall teens, "Lev," He began, allowing the Nekoma captain to take over, "Who dis?"

Glossary:

Nee-san = Big sister

Bratishka = Little brother(endearing)

A/N

Yoooo! I hope you like where this is going, I've actually finally somewhat finalised the plot line and I think it's very cool! So I hope you look forward to that!