Part 13

You didn't realize that you fell asleep minutes within the first movie of your supposed marathon. You didn't realize it until you felt yourself being cradled in someone's arms, swaying. You slowly opened your eyes to see Bucky. He was moving you somewhere.

"Where we goin'?" You mumbled.

Bucky softly smiled down at you, "I'm moving you to your bed."

You nodded, "And Belle?"

"Asleep in hers already."

You nodded again, "Thank you."

Bucky entered your room and carefully laid you on the bed. You shuffled under the covers. Bucky made his way to leave, "Do you need anything else before I go?"

"Well...can you actually stay?"

"You sure?"

"I mean, it's late, and you're probably tired. But never mind. It's probably stup-"

Bucky sat down and rested his hands on your shoulder, "Hey. It's okay. I'll stay, if that's what you want. I don't have any extra clothes though."

You bit your lip and avoided his eyes, "I don't mind if you sleep in your underwear."

Bucky laughed, "I always did say you liked me for my body." Bucky stood and immediately undressed then slid into bed behind you. You shut off the lights and Bucky pulled you to him. It felt so nice to be held by him like this.

"G'night, doll. I love you."

You smiled to yourself as your eyes started to droop down, "I love you too, Buck."

____________________

"Come on, Mom! Let's go!" Your eyes snapped open to the sound of your daughter, "We gotta go to the park like dad said!" Belle was already dressed and Dolly, no longer the small puppy she was, sat by her feet, the dog's tail wagging in excitement. She heard the word 'park' and she knew she was going to have fun.

You groaned as you looked to the side of your bed to see it empty. 2 years of being with Bucky and you still doubted that being with him again was a dream. But then Belle's mention of Bucky himself, her father, would always bring you back to reality. You and Bucky were together again and were both raising Isabelle together.

You quickly got dressed and fixed your appearance to look decent in the public eye. You then grabbed your purse, keys, Dolly's leash, then you all headed into the car and drove to the park.

As soon as you parked, Belle and Dolly dashed out of the car. You were so confused, "Calm down." They ran towards the park's jogging trail and you followed. You took out your phone and began to text a message to Bucky.

"Come on, Mom! Let's go!" Belle exclaimed dragging you further down the trail.

Your eyes were focused on your phone as you texted, "Okay! Hold on! I'm just texting your-"

"Dad!" Belle shouted as she let go of your hand and bolted. You looked up to see Bucky sitting on a bench.

You sighed and pocketed your phone and walked up to them, "You're here early."

Bucky kissed you on the lips, "Fury let me leave early."

You nodded, "That was nice of him. So, why did you want to meet here?"

Bucky gestured to the bench and you sat down. Belle followed and as did Dolly, which made the three of you laugh. Bucky then cleared his throat, "This exact bench is where my life turned upside down once more. I found out I had a daughter. Then I met you again. It was like fate was giving me a second chance. So I'm taking it," Bucky knelt down and Belle handed him the ring. You shot her a confused look and she just giggled. Bucky held up the ring to you, "Y/N L/N, you are a strong, amazing woman and a wonderful mother. You've given me a family I've always wanted. You've given me a second chance, even if I didn't deserve it. I promise to never mess up again. To fill your life with never ending happiness. So what do you say? Will you marry me?"

You covered your mouth with a gasp. Bucky's eyes shined with love. You looked to Belle who was giddy in her seat. This was your family. This was your happily ever after.