IRON GOLEM

God Authors Note: Hiya, couldn't be bothered to spend my holidays thinking about what would happen next. Then my good friend mewtwocool helped me with some inspiration after roasting the shit out of her and her
iron-golem-looking self.

Selena was chillin on the couch, painting a wonderful unidentifiable flying vehicle situated in a galaxy.

Eliza and Primrose were cracking up while watching the 2003 edition of Clone Wars.

It's very funny, Anakin is a weirdo, everyone seems to love ripping off their capes dramatically.

Tracy was in some unknown location because she's "dead" remember?

Or missing or something I didn't think about it and neither should you.

Selena put her painting to the side and made an amazing excuse about wanting to go to Starbucks and get an Ultra Caramel Grande (the best one).

She had to go somewhere she had hoped she would never have to go.

Brad's house.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

Sometimes we must make sacrifices if we want to murder. 😣

I feel as if everyone knows what's happening.

But maybe not, maybe you are stupid.

Brad's house smells like piss and ugly misogynists.

Selena has an urge to put a peg over her nose.

Luckily she brought a covid mask, which is also kinda an ominous bad guy thing if you think about it.

Also, pegs hurt your nose. I would know.

Brad was busy being dumb as fuck to notice Selena walking right up to him and injecting some nice stuff into his veins.

Selena wrapped his body in a tarp (hehe, reference).

And dragged him to the boot of her car.

She drove out to the woods.

It is lovely here.

She gets Brad out and lies him down.

He is fully conscious and receptive to pain, he simply cannot move.

This is great 👍

Selena grabs at Brad's arm, then yanks and twists it as hard as she can.

Lets just say she is very strong so this makes sense.

His arm snaps off.

This is so fuckin gross my dudes.

She grabs his over arm and snaps all the bones in it.

Dunno how many, i hate science.

His left leg is the next victim.

He is bleeding a lot because that's what happens with body parts when they get ripped off, yeah i know it sucks.

She goes very slow with the right leg, but he's basically dead now anyways.

Ouchies.

Ok he's fully dead.

She grabs his ugly head and snaps it backwards as hard as fuck. Because fuck.

I feel the need to swear in my stories, and recently I have been slacking in that department.

Yay guys Brad is dead!!!

I was reading my list of characters and deciding who to kill next, and somehow I had forgotten to kill off Brad.

So I knew I needed to, URGENTLY.

He should have died first, but he is very much forgettable.

So I decided to give him the same death as my friend's little brother's Iron Golem figure.

It wasn't pretty.

But neither is Brad.

I have decided to use the rest of this chapter to clear things up on who the hell killed who.

Because it's getting so fucking confusing, even for me.

Firstly, Zoe the caretaker's neck was stabbed to shit by Selena, who did do the health assignment, but also killed Zoe. #multitasker

Then Frankie was killed by Selena, they were walking to Maccas together and then Selena just whipped out a gun and shot Frankie twice in the back.

Somehow no one questioned if it was her. Tracy was the one in the black coat walking to the car. She was just making sure the job got done.

Faith was killed by John. He wanted revenge after she threw the gumboot and him and got away with it. He still keeps her eyes in the jar. The killer POV was from his perspective.

Tracy figured out John had killed her and confronted him. He said he was being a snoop and found a folder with plans Tracy had made to kill all her classmates that had bothered her in some way. They made a deal to not snitch on each other.

Ethan and Rory, the twins who like Minecraft, were blown up by John. He just felt like blowing them up because they were irritating. Joe whispered to Jaz because he heard a bomb ticking. He didn't bother letting the twins know.

The big bomb of class 16B was created by Tracy and Selena, killing Kade, Karl, Luke, Geff and Pete.

That's why John tried to kill Tracy, because he realised it was her who had killed his crush. He didn't know Selena was the one running the show from the back.

Mr. Whippy obviously murdered James with one punch.

Everyone knew, no one cared.

Aayla was poisoned by Selena and Tracy, that didn't really work out.

Bethany, Joanne and Otis were shot by the one and only Selena.

She hadn't planned on killing Otis, but he was RIGHT THERE and couldn't resist.

I think that's about everyone?

Anyways, they are all *piece*fully dead inside their coffins at Schnapper Cemetery.

Any questions, just ask and I'll quickly think of some shitty idea that explains it.

God Author's Note: I feel like I don't need an author note for this one, but its kinda a tradition now so here it is.

Whatever you THINK will happen next, it won't.

Because I just thought of an idea off the top of my head, and it's lowkey good.