The other two knights immediately rushed into the cell and restrained Dream.

However, Dream was too exhausted even to try to escape.

He just hoped to see George pull the knights off of him, saving him.

The knight that opened the door held out an item in front of Dream. The lighting was too dim to make it out.

"Wear this."

The knight threw the clothing onto the floor.

"The jacket was unsalvagable because a careless knight cut it off of you."

Dream's eyebrows raised slightly. His eyes were glued to the clothing on the floor.

It was the outfit Dream was wearing when he murdered Victoria.

"The jury subjected you to wear this during your execution. They felt you should be reminded even up until your last moments." A knight from behind Dream snickered.

Dream was forcefully attired in the stained outfit. The stench of dried blood overpowered Dream's senses.

The suit was still stiff from the sanguine fluid. 

He cringed at his outfit. Although he didn't regret killing Victoria, he didn't want to be reminded of his actions.

The knights shoved him out of the cell and led him up the stairs. The burning sunlight stung his eyes as daybreak was dawned upon Dream for the first time in sixteen days.

The halls looked the same as Dream had remembered. He looked around for George, hoping to find him anywhere. 

However, odd and terrified glances from servants were all he was met with.

The knights kept walking towards the front of the palace. The palace faced a village that flourished with people. However, due to the war, the former vibrant life was sucked out of the atmosphere.

A few knights opened the doors to the palace and allowed Dream and his guards to walk outside.

His vision was crowded with mobs of people. 

Some shouted, others wept, others just stared in awe (Dream couldn't determine whether it was good or bad).

Even with the myriad of people, the crowd parted for Dream and the knights. 

Dream could finally see what they have all gathered around.

A guillotine stood in the middle of the mob. It was wooden and had a shiny blade hanging off the top.

Dream averted his eyes. He didn't want to see the machine that would end his life.

The knights led him up to the guillotine. His head was placed inside first. Then, his hands were tied around his back. Finally, his feet were tied up.

Dream had no range of movement left.

He could only look around and see all the faces looking back at him.

From what Dream could hear, the priest walked next to him and began to speak.

"Attention, citizens of Wisteria! Today we are gathered to execute a man of many crimes. As many of you know, he has not only murdered Queen Lily and Queen Victoria, but he also was trying to kill King George!"

The crowd gasped and threw stones at his face. All he could do was grimace and bear the pain.

"The jury has requested that Dream shall wear the very outfit he killed Queen Victoria in. As you all can see, blood still stains the suit. His sins shall haunt him even in the afterlife."