Chapter 6

"Burn in hell!" Hellflame shouted. Mereoleona laughed. "This is your blue flames? The color is just for fucking display. The lava that I bathe on is hotter." Mereo said making Hellflame surprised. "How can you survive that!?" Hellflame shouted. "I can burn this whole country if I wanted to but I'm nice enough." Mereo said with a sadistic smile.

"Purgatory armor!" Red armor appeared to Hellflame and he wore it. "You don't need to waste mana, just surrender yourself." Mereo said. "Even if I lose here, you are no match for sir Midnight!" Hellflame said as he burned everything that he saw. Mereo felt that the flames are getting hotter so she decided to attack with Calidos Brachium. Hellflame got knocked out with just a single spell. Mereo took Hellflame's body outside. "Holy fuck, is she even a woman?" Morgen asked.

"Useless light dude! Bring this to the police!" Mereo shouted as she threw the body of Hellflame towards Morgen. "I'M NOT USELESS!" Morgen replied. "You're still a new babe who started to walk on my domain." Mereo said. Morgen was scared so he took the dude to the police station.
_________________________________________

"3 out of 6, don't make me leave this chair or else I'll obliterate the whole country." Mr. Zogratis said. "I have no intentions to make you move, sir." Midnight replied. "Mr. Midnight, I have found the World Tree Magic user, shall we begin the Advent of Qlipoth?" A man asked. "Perfect timing, Dragon." Midnight said. Dragon was a petite woman and was loved by the team because of her hard work, the only thing that they hate about Dragon was her going by herself. She doesn't like to team up with others.
_________________________________________

"Let's stay here at Tokyo for the time being, I've booked a hotel to stay in, 2 members of the team are with the police already." Asta said via telephatic voices that he gained from Astaroth's power. "That's Asta's voice!" Secre said as she looked at Yami. "Meet me in the Sky Tree that they call." Asta added. Everyone understood him and cancelled the search.

"That's the future Wizard King for you! Hahaha!" Mereo said.

Everyone appeared in the sky tree within 10 seconds. "Oi, when did you guys became so fast?" Asta asked. "We were really this fast." Morgen replied. "No, I mean you guys are new to this place. How did you know the location that fast?" Asta asked again. "Unlike your reckless ass, we studied the are before we searched." Noelle said. "NOELLE, DO YOU KNOW, ASTA---" Beelzelbub was cut off by Asta throwing him away.

"NOELLE, ASTA TOUCHED SOMEONE'S-" Liebe got flicked before finishing his sentence. "What are you hiding, Asta?" Noelle asked. Sweat started to drip from Asta's face. "Nothing!" Asta replied. Everyone waited for the conversation of the two to finish. "Tell me! No meals for a week!" Noelle threatened. "No." Asta replied. "I'll let you off the hook this time." Noelle said.

"Stupid #1, Stupid #2, you can return." Asta said as the two devils returned. "I thought that you had an equal contract with master? Why is he throwing you around?" Beelzelbub asked. "I'm staying by his side and as his servant because he's the son of my mother. Equal contract my ass, I owe my life to his family." Liebe replied. "You're a loyal one." Beelzelbub said. "Hey, you're starting to change as well!" Liebe said making Beelzelbub flustered.
_________________________________________

Everyone gathered in Asta and Noelle's room for a meeting. "I took on 2 mages, they are powerful but they were at a disadvantage." Asta said. "We must keep out guards up. The man flame of the man that I fought was also unique. It gets hotter as the time passes. They aren't ordinary mages." Mereo added to the info. "You're surprisingly talking with us, Mereo." Yami said. "I just want this damn job to end. The volcanoes around here aren't that hot." Mereo replied.

"So we got 3 of them already?" Leopold asked. "It seems that I'm no use to this quest after all." Nebra said. "No, you literally got the best bind magic in Clover Kingdom, you aren't useless. We aren't sure if we're finished with our jobs already." Asta replied making Nebra feel better.
_________________________________________

At the top of the Tokyo Sky Tree stood Blade. "I must eliminate the white haired girl with pig tails? Why is it that specific, Mr. Zogratis?" Blade asked. "She's the one who killed my daughter. I'm confident of your skill but you aren't ready to fight the man who defeated Beelzelbub." Mr. Zogratis said as the call was dropped. "Eliminate every white haired woman with immense amount of mana." Blade whispered.

The night ended and everyone went patrolling. The teams were new.

Yuno and Mimosa
Noelle, Secre, Yami
Morgen and Asta
Leopold, Mereo, Nebra

"Asta, I heard that my brother was a good teacher to you." Morgen said making Asta smile. "He's not a good teacher, he's the best teacher that I ever had." Asta replied making Morgen smile. "I'm glad that he was happy teaching you, he was a scumbag back then." Morgen said.

"I still feel like you guys are the kids that I took care of." Yami said making Noelle and Nero laugh. "Y'know Noelle, you're lucky to have Asta." Nero said with a smile. "Don't tell me that you liked Asta or I'll cook marinated fried chicken later." Noelle replied. "No, I was the one who guided him." Nero said.

"Are they that strong? Why do you want me to come with you, big sis?" Dragon asked Blade. "Yes and you're the only one who can utilize a dragon's full potential." Blade replied.

Noelle and her team was walking around when they felt a huge amount of mana in a direction. Noelle looked at it when someone appeared infront of her and sliced her neck.

"NOELLE!?" Secre and Yami shouted in shock.

No announcements so Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami