Chapter 4

The 3 day preparation was already over. Yuno met with Langris while training and Langris helped him to be better. Langris filled in the open spot of the squad who will attack Spade. Belle was gathering mana to prepare for this big war and Yuno managed to get a new power.

Noelle and the others were also preparing to return to Clover to help them defend if things go rough and bad. They have managed to learn the elves' ultimate magic but still hasn't perfected it. Noelle was worried for Asta, she doesn't have a single clue on where Asta is right now.

The Clover team was gathered in the castle and it consists of Yuno, Langris, Fuego, Charlotte, Dorothy, Nozel, Rill, Jack, Nacht and Sekke. "Bah-ha! Why am I here!?" Sekke asked Nacht. "Jack, am I allowed to use this guy as a sacrifice?" Nacht asked. "Sure go ahead, I don't mind." Jack replied. "Stay here, it'll be too dangerous." Nacht whispered and took Sekke on a different place. "Wait, how are we supposed to reach Spade Kingdom?" Fuegoleon asked. "By this." Nacht said as he used his spell. "Shadow Corridor" A black corridor appeared on the door as he told everyone to run. Everyone followed Nacht's commands.

"Liebe, do you feel it?" Asta asked. "Yeah, that's one freaky feeling brat!" Liebe replied.

The Clover squad appeared on the middle of the Spade Castle. The Spade forces were alerted and told everyone that there are intruders. "FOLLOW, ACCORDING TO THE PLAN!" Nacht shouted.

*3 days ago*

"The Dark Triad would be waiting in 3 different sides of the castle, trying to fasten the opening. We must defeat the 3 so we can easily stop the process and rescue the 2 captains." Nacht said. "We will have a diversion in the middle and we'll have 3 people to try and hold the Dark Disciples back. The one who are confident that they'll damage the Triad will proceed to the real fight." Nacht added.

The plan was going well when an Ancient Demon appeared. "This was not according to the plan Nacht!" Fuego shouted. "Don't mind it! Advance! Someone will take care of that!" Nacht shouted back.

The Spade resistance did an all out attack to the Ancient Demon but it didn't work. "How are we supposed to stop that!" One person said. A woman in short hair appeared. The woman was walking in thin air and was speaking. "Back then, I realized that my magic won't work on anything that I fight." The woman said. She went closer to the Ancient Demon and spoke again. "That Nacht guy didn't let me down, he really gave me a good opponent to see how much I improved within my training." The woman said. "WAIT! I KNOW HER!" A spade citizen said. "She's Mereoleona of the Clover!" The citizen shouted. "Hehe, Flame Magic:Hellfire Incarnate!" Mereo entered her new form and shocked everyone.

"I will defeat a legend!" Mereoleona shouted. "What phenomenal magic!" A resistant said. "It feels like she became mana itself!" Another person said.

Mereo went straight to the face of the Ancient Demon and punched it in the face. The Demon attacked and she avoided it. She was laughing while the Demon struggles to keep up with her. She went for an uppercut and the demon flinched. The demon haven't recovered from the uppercut when Mereo sent a punch to the Demon making it lying to the ground.

Mereo focused herself and went for an all out attack. "Mana Zone Full Release! Calidos Brachium Purgatory:Abyss!" The demon burned and Mereoleona shouted. "GO BACK TO SLEEP FOREVER!"

The squad had split into three groups. Yuno, Langris and Nozel went to the right aisle. Nozel had let them advance and volunteered to hold the Dark Disciples back. Yuno and Langris arrived and saw Zenon. "You, how are you alive?" Zenon asked. "You don't need to know that." Yuno replied. "So the rat that snuck in wasn't from the resistance." Zenon said. "We're taking Captain Vangeance back." Yuno said. "After we take you down!" Yuno added.

"Zenon uses his bone magic as an absolute defense! It keeps most physical attack away from him!" Yuno said to Langris. "I heard what you did to my squad while I was away, I'm not that type of guy who can't just stand idle while you do that!" Langris said as he used his spell. "Archangel's Crash!" Langris sent the attack to Zenon which was stopped by Zenon. "Absolute Space." Zenon stopped the attack. "If I hadn't exist, you would be the strongest Spatial Mage alive!" Zenon said to Langris. "It's been a while since someone talked down on me." Langris said as he used his absolute defense spell.

"Spatial Magic:Spatial Mana Domination." The spell that Zenon used made them struggle to use their magic. The brought Langris because they were hoping that he could counter Zenon but it was a fail. Yuno took a breath and said "Belle, it's our turn." Belle joyfully followed Yuno and shouted Yes. "Nobody does that to us and get's away. We'll take you down you bony loser!" Belle shouted.

"Spirit Dive:Spirit of Boreas." Zenon was shocked because no one should've been able to use magic on his spell. "I will be the man who'll become the Wizard King." Yuno said to Zenon. "I CAN'T LET YOU KEEP YOUR VICTORY OVER ME!" Yuno added. "He isn't taking control of my spell! He is just simply loved by mana!" Zenon said.

Yuno destroyed Zenon's bone and Yuno mocked him. "You are talking to the wrong guy." Yuno said. "I swear that you're a lethally poor loser." Langris said referring to Zenon.

I have no important announcements so God Bless and Peace out!
-Minami