Chapter 2

"Yami Sukehiro! I've never been jealous to a human until I met you! How could you gather that many Arcane Stages!?" Dante said to Yami. "I took them in because I like them." Yami said as he sent a dimensional slash to Dante. Dante avoided the attack. "Gravity Magic: Presence of the Demon King" Yami was struggling to stand up and casted a spell. "Dark Magic:Black Moon" a black aura surrounded Yami and Finral who just stood up and got kicked to the ground by Yami again.

"He negates magic in a certain area?" Dante thought. "By condensing mana around the black moon, I can focus and feel where he comes from even tho he's fast." Yami said. Yami went on a slashing stance and was waiting for Dante to go inside his black moon. Dante was running around him and was playing around. He got bored and went straight for Yami while laughing.

Yami felt the entrance of Dante and quickly reacted. "Dark Cloaked Iai Slash" Yami slashed Dante's stomach open. Dante bled and laid idle for a second when he suddenly stood up. Everyone was surprised with Dante as Dante laughed. "I never thought that I would get to use this magic again." Dante said while laughing. Tissues started to appear on Dante's stomach as he regenerates. "Give me a damn break!" Yami said. "80%" Dante started to be bigger and lines appeared on his face. "Because of what you did, I'll let you fight me in my strongest form." Dante said to Yami. "How did you even know my name you damn many line face man!" Yami said.

"Gravity Magic:Gravity Singularity." A tiny black ball appeared in Dante's hand and Dante threw it to Yami's direction. The ball grew larger and larger as it almost hit Yami. The ball passed Yami and hit a mountain, the mountain was destroyed and Yami was in total shock. "If that had hit then I'm dead for sure." Yami said. "FINRAL! TAKE EVERYONE AWAY FROM HERE! I'LL BE FINE!" Yami demanded. Finral was about to complain when Yami spoke and told him "I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU WON'T!" Finral took everyone away from the battlefield and brought them to the Royal Capital.

The two mages gave each other blows when one Gravity Singularity had hit Yami in his arm. Yami lost his momentum and was about to lose when he suddenly condensed all mana to his arm and went for a spell. "Death Thrust." Yami attacked Dante and exploded his whole torso. "My bad, but you're body looks like a target so it was easy." Yami said. Dante started to regenerate again and Yami was creeped out. Dante used an unnamed body magic that made him look larger and stronger. "You're joking right? I guess I'll have to accept defeat." Yami said to him.
_________________________________________

Undine was cursed by Megicula and it seems that the spirit had died. They failed to seal Vanica and Megicula away. Nero was sealed by her own spell, Loropechika lost control of the Ludic Sanctuary and Noelle had collapsed to the ground.

Loropechika was dying in pain when Megicula walked near her. Mimosa cannot do anything because she was binded by the tongue.

Noelle went for a desperate attack and stabbed Vanica. Noelle sent another spell. "Point Blank Sea Dragon's Roar!" A water dragon appeared but it was useless against Vanica's Red Beast. "That didn't even hur..." Vanica was cut off when blood came out from her mouth. "You, what's your name?" Vanica asked. "Noelle Silva, a royal from the Clover Kingdom and a member of the Black Bulls!" Noelle replied. "OOHH I REMEMBER SOMEONE WITH A SURNAME SILVA! I THINK IT WAS ACIER!? YES! IT'S ACIER!" Vanica said. "I used a kid as a hostage so my Acier became stronger than ever!" Vanica added.

"What if I kidnapped Loropechika? Will that make my dear Noelle stronger?" Vanica said as she took Loropechika with her and took off. Noelle's Valkyrie Dress disappeared as she collapsed to the ground.
_________________________________________

Yami lost energy and was taken by Dante to the Spade and they had already put Yami and Vangeance to the tree of Qlipoth.
_________________________________________

Asta woke up from a nightmare. He saw that Noelle was getting murdered brutally infront of him. "Thank God that was a dream! I wonder what's happening to Noelle right now." Asta said as he cooked his own food.
_________________________________________

Nacht knew what happened and went back to the Clover Kingdom. Julius had already set a meeting for the captains so he will be the one to attend. He was also about to report all the things that he had learned from spying.

"It was a total mistake to let Asta leave this kingdom!" Fuegoleon said. "I totally agree with you right there, there's a possibility that Yami won't be taken if Asta was there." Julius said. "That damn Kira is abusing his bloodline benefits!" Jack said.

Nacht suddenly appeared in front of the meeting and told them hi. Everyone looked at him as he scanned the room. "So Yami and Vangeance were taken huh." Nacht said. "Good timing Nacht! Anything that you learned from Spade?" Julius asked. "Yes." Nacht replied.

5th chapter within 24 hours lmao. Peace out!
-Minami