Chapter seven - confessions

"The one I love the most is.."

Makoto said, Togami and Kyoko both staring at him desperately, scared for the answer. "Kyoko.." he said, both of their eyes filling with shock. But before either of them could say something, he continued. "As much as I enjoy talking with you and finding clues, I don't think I could see you more than a friend. I'm sorry.." he said. Kyoko felt poop fall out of her butt in sadness. "N-no.. what you're saying can't be true.. you're joking right?" She said with a shaky voice, not being able to hold back her tears. "NO YOU'RE MY BAKA, R-RIGHT?" Makoto shook his head, "No, I'll never be your Baka."

Togami also started to cry again, but this time it wasn't out of anger or sadness. It was happiness. 'Does that mean... he chose me?' He thought to himself, a smile growing on his face. Makoto then looked over at Byakuya, smiling softly at him. "Byakuya, I'm your Baka. All of my farts are for you." He said, his face blushing up. Togami cried more as he ran over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you Makoto, I love you so much. You're poops are so yummy and cute, Baka." He said in between his crying. Makoto nodded and hugged back. Kyoko frowned, "Fine then, just now you made the wrong choice. I'll always love you Makoto, remember that." She wiped away her tears and walked out of the room.

After a few minutes, Togami pulled away form the hug. "Thank you for choosing me, Naegi. I don't know what I would've done if you chose her." He said, holding his hand. "Well you don't need to think about that, I love you Byakuya." He said, moving closer to Togami. "I love you too, my Baka."

They smiled to each other as they walked back to Makoto's room, still holding hands. They held each other all night, sharing each other's farts and poops. "I love you Byakuya." "I love you too, Makoto."

-

The End

The End