"I just, I saw someone from my past who fucked me up and it just wasn't good," Dream had never told his parents about Khai, or anyone except Sapnap. He told everyone that they ended on good terms, it just wasn't a good time for them to be in the relationship. That Khai needed to focus on his mental health and not on another person.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything we can do? I thought you guys were sick?" Stacy looked at the three in question.

"That may have been a lie," Kat admitted, making the two boys chuckle a little, then the room went back to silence.

A nurse came in and explained that after the fluid in the IV was gone, to let her know and he could go home. Nick volunteered to drive back, but everyone was going to go back to Clay's house to make sure he doesn't need anything.

"We're gonna leave early and get you some things from the store, ok? Mia, you can take my car and you guys don't have to go to his house if you don't want, ok?" Stacy leaned down and kissed her son's forehead. "What do you want for dinner? Our treat ok?"

"Moe's? You should know my order by now," Dream smiled at his parents. God was he lucky to have them.

"Of course, you three text me orders alright, Nick you better get something too, or I'll decide for you," Stacy pointed her finger at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Yes ma'am," he laughed. Stacy knelt down and whispered something in Clay's ear, making him blush and swat her away.

"Yes mom, I know. Soon I promise," was what he responded with, and the two adults left. Kat and Amelia asked what the real reason this happened was about, and Clay didn't think he could do it, so he had Nick explain.

"I didn't know that he didn't tell you guys, so when Kat wasn't worried I was confused. But, Khai, his ex. He did some pretty fucked up things. Abused Clay, used him for years, and just so much more. He was at the mall and came up, he made me leave and he must have said something that caused this," Sapnap explained, never leaving Dream's side.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Clay I had no idea," Amelia started apologizing, and so did Kat.

"Guys, it's ok, really. I'm just scared to tell mom and dad because I know they'll want to press charges or something," he wiped a tear.

"You don't have any proof, do you?" Amelia asked.

"No," Dream sighed. "Oh shit, where's my phone?"

"I have it," Sapnap pulled it out of his pocket, handing it to the blonde. He pulled up the 'Voice Memos' app, and showed a recording from earlier today.

"I started recording when I first saw him, I knew he was going to talk to me. He didn't confess to anything, but didn't deny any of it either," he felt proud of himself.

"That's good, really good," Kat smiled, and looked up. "The bags empty, want me to go get a nurse?"

"Yeah, I want to get out of here," Dream laughed. Kat got the nurse and she discharged him, making sure to tell him to drink plenty of water when he gets home and then escorted him to the car. Sense he was a patient, he had to be rolled out in a wheelchair.

Nick followed Amelia home, not knowing the directions to Clay's house. They held hands the entire time. When they got back, Nick lead Clay to the room and made him lay down. He felt fine at this point, but didn't mind the extra care. Mia and Kat were in the living room waiting for the parents to show up, while Clay and Nick were huddled in Clay's room, snuggling and watching a movie on is TV.

Stacy and Nate came over after about 30 minutes, stocking Dream's fridge and pantry with a bunch of food, and bringing him and Nick their food. They eat in his room, and his parents eat with his sister's in the living room. Kat asks to stay another night, just to make sure he's truly ok, and Amelia has decided to sleep on the couch as well.