Chapter 85

◦•●◉✿ Teasing My Little Kouhai ✿◉●•◦

"Hello, Indra...My names Hatake Kakashi. I'm..." He glances at Keiko before looking back at the grave.

"I'm Keiko's soulmate and hokage." Placing a rose on the grave, he stands from his squatted position.

"I'm not usually the greatest at taking care of people, but I can surely take care of Keiko better than she does herself. I'm positive she's the worst at it."

"Jerk..." He smiles, continuing.

"She seems afraid to speak right now, so I'll speak for her." Keiko purses her lips and squeezes the hand he had been holding.

"She just recently finished her five year journey with a friend of mine, and she did lots of great things. I've already forgiven her but from what people have told me, she's stubborn, like her mother I guess..." He mentally sighs in relief when her lips curl up slightly.

"She definitely misses you all, but I'll try and fill that space in." He smiled.  "I hope you'll allow me to take care of your daughter."

Keiko smiled and squeezed his hand, appreciating his words. They slowly walked back towards the houses yard, approaching the porch to sit on it.

"I can take care of myself you know..." He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Let someone else take care of you for once...Besides," He brings his lips to her hand and smiles, pecking it softly.

"You suck at taking care of yourself." 

An irritation mark appeared on her head as she turned and jumped onto him, tackling him to the ground so he was on his back, laughing at her.

"I can take care of myself if I want to!"

"Liar!"

"What?!"