Of course, they had nothing else to talk about and just discussed the violence and how much of a menace gangs are to people.

This white lady was reading from a piece of paper as she stood in front of a podium in front of the press. "They should have no place in our community. They bring nothing but violence and danger to the people who live in New York. Kids are getting influenced to join these gangs because they feel obligated to. Our crime rates have risen, reaching the top of the charts. Police should start arresting anyone who is in these gangs. These thugs are an endangerment to our people and I want them to be taken down. I will fight for it."

Then everyone started to clap after her speech, thinking that she did some. She been speaking out on gangs for a minute now.

She's the type to have her mouth sealed, clutching the hell outta her bag when walking past us.

"I just want to put a fucking bullet in her dome," Ace gritted, angrily. He starts to aggressively stab his cereal.

We both cannot ever forget the time where she called him out for his "wild behavior" and should be placed in a penitentiary. In fact, she called out every leader of their own gangs in the city. Now everyone wanted her dead.

Doesn't help that her husband is a cop too.

"They ain't going to do shit. Last person they wanna take out is me," Ace said with a mouthful of cereal.

He flips the channel back to the cartoon.

There was no way they were about to take any of us down. We could go to war with anybody.

••••••

Rollers was packed with a bunch of people from our school and around the neighborhood.

I was sitting at a booth with Notorious with my skates on, scanning around the rink. There was loud music playing as people had a good time eating and skating, enjoying themselves.

While I was sitting, I just so happened to notice that Kasey walking in. My eyes follow over to him walking over to a group of Superiors by the entrance. Kasey starts to dap them up, saying wassup.

Now, I ain't going to front, but he was looking real good right now. Kasey has mocha colored skin. His lips were full and pink, whenever he smiled it showed his bottom gold grills. A darker mark was underneath his right eye, probably from some incident. His hair was dark brown that was picked out. He was wearing a plain black shirt, baggy blue jeans, Timberlands, and a black bandana over his hairline. I started to lick over my lips, getting so caught up at staring at his features.

"Yo, Gee. Gee!" I heard. I snapped my attention away from him to look at Ace, who was snapping his fingers at me.

"What?"

"Man, you gone stop talking to me like you crazy. Only I can do that," Ace said. "But check this out, you see all these weak ass Superiors here?"

"Duh, I ain't blind. I know they are in here," I responded.

"You know what to do if they start some trouble."

I nodded my head. Places like these, we have to carry guns in case some shit goes down. We all came here to have fun. I don't want it to get fucked up because of some bad blood between us.