The Drowned Panthers:

Start from the beginning

"Yea, what about it?"

"That brown haired kid...he's one of them, and if I remember correctly, he commands a Panther."

"Wait...You mean he was the one who drove off the cliff!?"

"Shh, keep it down. Yeah, it's him. I was going to say to prioritize taking out Koume, since she's one of the older students, but forget her. If anything, Peter is the most dangerous person on this battlefield."

"Let the battle begin!"

"Alright Koume, Peter. What's our plan?" Sheska radioed in as soon as the match began.

Koume scanned the area with a pair of binoculars as she sat out of her cupola. "Hmmm...How about-"

"They'll most likely send their heaviest tanks into the choke point in between the rock walls. If we can get it stuck there, we can force them into a kill zone." The girls jumped. Peter's voice continued to crackle on their radios. "They hinted to us they won't be using any kind of Shermans, so I'm assuming they'll be using M10 and M18 tank destroyers, and maybe even M26 Pershings." Koume turned to look at Peter. He was standing in his Panther's cupola, his eyes glued to his binoculars, watching a dust cloud rise. "Koume, what do you think?"

"Eh? Ah, right...I think your plan could work out well, but their new tanks could be impervious to our guns, so we'd have to send someone to the other side to get a shot in the rear..."

"I can do that. Shall we move out?"

There was a moment of silence, before everyone responded with a resounding, "[Jawohl!]"

The Panthers set out, rolling their way towards the split in the rock formation. They halted for a moment, spreading out to create the kill zone Peter envisioned. However it was the first Saunders tank they saw that caught them completely off-guard. There was a loud cracking sound as something incredibly heavy rolled over a stone. Instinctively the Panthers opened fire on their target, but they were met with the sounds of deflecting shells.

"[Scheiße!] It's a Super Pershing!" Sheska cried into the radio. She watched as the armored beast shrugged off more shells, before it turned it's gun upwards to face the seven Panthers. With a roar, the 90mm gun fired a powerful shell, barely missing Sheska's tank and blasting a large crater in the small hill behind her. "It's immune to our guns, we'll have to get around it somehow!"

Koume looked into her binoculars. "There's Tank Destroyers moving up behind it too!"

To her left, sitting right next to her in his own Panther was Peter, his eyes closed while he was thinking. He took a deep breath, and turned on his radio piece. "Right...I'll get behind it and kill it."

"Eh!? Peter, you can't be serious." Koume ducked as a shell flew by the turret of her Panther. "It's suicide to charge in, and remember, your the co-commander!"

Oddly, Peter just laughed. "Don't worry Koume. I have faith in your skills! [Vorwarts!]" and without another moment to lose, the engine of the war hardened Panther roared before it shot off towards the Super Pershing, it's commander closing the hatch behind himself. The Super Pershing turned it's gun to face the German Medium tank, the Super Pershing fired it's gun, but Peter's driver swerved to the side, dodging the shell. "[Feuer!]" Peter commanded. His gunner turned the gun and fired a shot directly into the Super Pershing's heavy tracks, killing it's movement on one side. The loader with swiftness, unloaded the spent, smoking shell before immediately slamming in a new one with one hand before closing the breach.

In the Super Pershing, Alisa was beginning to panic in the commander's seat. "Damn it, M10 covers the flank!" An M10 Wolverine rushed forwards to try and fill the gap on the Super Pershing's left side, but a 75mm shell slammed into its front plate, leaving the way open. "Turn the gun-" but before the gun could be turned, the Panther squeezed aside it. In the area behind the split in the cliffs, an M18 tried to take aim to shoot the Panther in the flank, when the gunner's tracking of it nearly caused her to shoot her comrade's eliminated M10. Peter had just used an eliminated tank as cover. Alisa tried to usher her driver to reverse, kicking her in the back when she was thrown forward by a shockwave from the rear of the Super Pershing, and looking up out of the cupola, she saw the white flag raised for all to see.