"One minute remaining" the robot bitch on the phone said.

"Ughh" my dad groaned, "I hate this, I cant wait to see you more! tell your mother I love her apple built body ass too, talk to you later baby."

I laughed. "Ok daddy! I love you more."

The phone hung up.

The best part of my day honestly.

My dad is in jail for manslaughter. A man from the opps side was planning to kidnap my mother & do horrific things to her. My father found out & was beyond heated & set out to kill him to protect his wife & which he did. As many people as my father has killed, surprisingly, I don't know how they found that one. He was sentaced to 20 years in but since the judge was a close family friend & understood so he helped him out. He only had to serve 8 & has been in 6 years already.

Why the man was about to hurt my mom is a crazy story. My mama & her brother, Uncle Huncho are in a mafia. My mama runs it & is the leader of it actually, it was passed down from her dad, my grandpa. My uncle is her right hand man, her hit man. They are twins & are completely inseparable. When you see one, you always see the other type shit. Her brother didn't care to run it so that's why my mama does. She's a boss, a bad ass one at that. They have their own trap & a couple warehouses around chicago. We own this city.

I looked up to my mama in so many ways, she's so strong & independent & never depended on a soul for shit. I wouldn't say i'm down with her mafia but i've done some shit that I am in fact proud of.

I know how to kill, run the trap & everything. My father taught me that part, my mama didn't want me in the shit but too bad, i'm a gangsta just like her. gang gang.

I hear the doorbell ring, snapping me out of my thoughts. I get up & grab one of the guns stashed around the house from under the couch.

Hey, you never know.

I go to slowly open the door with the glock in hand, I put it down realizing who it is.

"HEY B-" she cut herself off, eyeing the gun.

"Girl put that shit away, thinking you ms.shootabitch."

"Girl fuck you." I said laughing & rolling my eyes.

"Whatchu want?" I asked playfully.

"Girlll, don't do that you know this my crib too."

"Whatever Lana."

Ty'Lana or Lana as folks call her, is my cousin. First cousin at that. Blood Blood. We the same age (18) & grew up together, literally. She's Uncle Huncho's daughter that's why we're mad tight. She's my bestfriend, we literally have no other friends & we plan to keep it that way. Bitches be weird.

"You tryna go to the mall babe?" Lana asked me, looking on her phone.

"Why? what's at the mall?"

"Girl, uhh.. niggas. duh." she said laughing.

"Hmm, you know ion do niggas unless they just tryna eat da box & dip then i'm not on nun." I said truthfully.

I don't do relationships for real, I've only had one & that's my ex, Ja'kai. I'm suprised he cuffed a young thug tbh. We ain't break up on bad terms or anything, in fact we still talk all the time & he's still in love with me but I just wanted to be single for the summer, pimp shit you know? city girls up 5 points.

"Helloooo? anyone in that big ass head?" lana said, snapping her fingers in my face.

I got out my thoughts & slapped her hand. "Girl cmon for I change my mind."

She rolled her eyes & grabbed her stuff. "YAY!"

"Is Suave here?"

"Yea he upstairs."

"WASSGOOD SUAVE!" lana yelled.

"WASSGOOD WITH YOU CUZ?" suave yelled back.

"NUN WE BOUT TO HEAD OUT, YOU GOOD?"

these niggas really yelling, wtf.

"YEAH YOU KNOW MY BODY, CAN YOU BRING ME SOME SKITTLES WHEN YALL HEAD BACK?"

"FASHO I GOTCHU!"

"IGHT BET, YALL STAY SAFE & CALL A YOUNG NIGGA IF YOU NEED ME."

"BET".

"y'all ugly ass fucks done yelling now? I'm finna stay my ass home." I said grabbing my purse & phone.

"Girl shut the fuck up, let's go." lana said, grabbing my arm.

We left out, locked the door behind us & headed out on our way.

— $$ —

hey yaaallll, I know I have a story out already but i'm not updating it until I get 10 likes on it cs a lot of y'all viewing & not interacting.

but this is a story that literally popped in my head, i wrote down the entire plot & eveything. this jank? it's gonna snap omm.

anyways i hope y'all enjoy, MAKE SURE TO LIKE TF. <3