"I hope he doesn't get in too much trouble. What business do you waitress at?"

   Touka furrowed her brows,"How did you know I was a waitress?"

   Rima laughed softly, looking away in embarrassment."Oh... um... Kirishima-san... you're still wearing your apron.."

   Touka blushed and looked away." I work at a little cafe called Re. It's only a few blocks from here." Touka answered.

   Rima nodded."Really? Would it be alright if I come by and visit sometime. I would really like a nice place to relax..."Rima asked. Rima had a thing for small cafe's.

   Touka looked at Rima with a little twinkle in her eye."We would love to have you, Hizake-san..."She said softly. Rima smiled.

   "I'll try and visit soon... Have a nice day at work."Rima said politely.

   Touka bowed her head in thanks,"Good bye Hizake-san. I'll be waiting to see you." With that Touka ran out the door, her heart unknowingly beating faster then the speed of light.

   Rima turned her head back from watching Touka leave when she heard footsteps approach from behind. Finding Arima and Akira, Rima smiled lightly.

   Akira looked at the entrance with a confused stare."Who was that?"

   "Ah. Just a friend I just made." Rima explained. Then her eyes zeroed in on what Akira held in her hands."Akira-nee... How many times do I have to say it's too cold to wear that..."Rima cried, a sad sigh leaving her lips.

   At cafe Re...

   Touka ran in through the back door quietly, walking into the breakroom where a young man in his 20's laid with a big wound across his back. Touka dropped the clothes on a nearby chair, grabbing a clean towel and walking over to the man, holding the towel to his wound.

   "Are you okay, Yomo-san?"Touka asked as she watched the towel turn from pure white to blood red.

   Yomo grunted,"I'm fine. It's regenerating now. It'll heal in no time." Grunting again, Yomo sighed,"Thanks for buying me new clothes."

   Touka shook her head,"You just got attacked by Aogiri Tree members, I'm not gonna let you walk around in bloody clothes and get caught by doves... not after what I just did..."

   "What did you do?"

   Touka smiled lightly.

   "Rima's coming back to Aniteku..."

   Later that night with Rima...

   "-Yeah then Arima-san had to take the dress away... it was so embarrassing. So many people were staring..."

   Sasaki laughed,"Akira-san and Arima-san are like a old married couple sometimes. Haha, you just gotta go with it. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

   Rima smiled softly as she looked out her window,"Mhmm. It was nice to finally walk around outside with everyone... I even made a friend... maybe.."

   "Really? Who?"

   "A nice girl named Kirishima Touka. She works at a cafe a few blocks away from the store we were shopping at, I think she said the name was... ri? No no. Re? Yeah, it was called Re!"

   "Oh I've been there before. With Urie, Shirazu, and Mutsuki. They have really nice coffee." Sasaki said, remembering the day he went there. It really was a nice place.

   "Really? That's good. I told Kirishima-san that I would visit there some time soon."Rima said, flopping onto her back an her bed, turning her head to the side, letting the phone rest against her ear and cheek so she didn't have to hold it.

   "I could take you, I-if you want. You know, since I've b-been there before and everything..."Sasaki offered with a blush. He mentally face palmed. Why was it whenever Sasaki offered to do something, he would start stuttering. While Rima thought it was cute while Sasaki felt like digging a hole and sticking his head in it to hide his red face.

   "I would love that.... it would be kind of like a date..."Rima admitted quietly, instantly getting embarrassed. Rima wished she wouldn't have said that. Sasaki might get the wrong idea, and reject the idea. Why would Sasaki want to date a nutcase like her.

   Sasaki was quiet for minute, sitting in disbelief at what Rima had suggested. Did she really want to go on a date with him!

   "Uh... Haise-kun?... Are you still there?"Rima asked worried.

   Sasaki shook his head free from any unwanted thoughts,"Yeah... I'm here. Sorry, I was thinking about something... um, yeah. Maybe some time next week. We getting close on finding where Mutsuki and Suzuya-san are."

   "That's fine. I don't mind... take as much time as you need... Mutsuki-kun is more important then going to a cafe."Rima said. She missed Mutsuki very much. She couldn't wait to see him again.

   "Are you sure?"

   "Mhmm. You just got to treat me when we go. Since you're making me wait."Rima teased lightly.

   Sasaki had a small smile on his face as he sat in his desk chair."Okay. Okay. It'll be my treat... but only this once. Next time, you gotta treat me."

   Rima laughed lightly, the warm sound floating through the phone speaker an into Sasaki's ear. Making his heart warm, and his stomach feel like it had butterflies.

   "Okay. It's a deal... and next time you'll treat me, then I you. We'll alternate."

   "Hmm...I like that idea. I'll agree with your terms."Sasaki smiled. As he thought about going on many dates with Rima, a soft yawn sounded through the speaker.

   "Are you tired?"Sasaki asked. He didn't want to keep Rima up if she was tired.

   Rima sat up, rubbing her eyes with her hand,"No I'm fine, I-"

   "Rima if you're tired, then go to sleep. It's not like we're not going to ever talk to each other again."Sasaki interrupted. Rima yawned again, but this time loudly. She blushed as she heard Sasaki start laughing.

   "F-fine... but... You gave to call me next. Okay?"

   "Okay. I will. Goodnight Rima."

   Rima smiled lightly as she looked out at the moon.

   "Goodnight Haise-kun...."