"Well, now what are you going to do that you can't make fun of her," Sapnap nudged Clay's shoulder and knocked him out of the state of confusion he was in. 

"Sorry, just forget she's almost 16 at times and I think she's still a baby," Dream shook the thoughts out of his head and started walking. "Where are you wanting to shop?" 

"I honestly don't need to. I knew Katherine would like coming here so I said it," he admitted. 

"Good to know you get along with her," Dream smiled. Sapnap blushed and rolled his eyes, and the wandered their way to the food court. 

"We can get food though, I'm down for that," Sapnap chuckled. 

"Alright, what looks good? My treat," Dream went into his pocket and pulled out his card, but Nick grabbed his hand and took the card away. 

"Nope! You've been letting me live with you for like the past month, you've bought me way too much shit already. I'm paying," he left no room for discussion. "Now, does chinese sound good?" 

"Mall chinese always sounds good," Dream wrapped his arm wound the shorter, and they walked over to the chinese booth. Sap got brocoli beef with fried rice, and Dream got orange chicken with chow-mein. The decided to get seperate sides so they could just eat each other's as well. They found a table after getting their meals, and dug in. 

"Florida food good?" Dream asked. 

"Oh yeah, this shit bussin," Sapnap ducked when a noodle was thrown at him. 

"I hate you," the blonde rolled his eyes. 

"Don't hate on the slang," Sapnap clapped back, and dug in again. They started talking about random things, and mid sentence, Dream's gaze locked on someone in the store across from him. 

"Clay? Earth to Dreamie..." Sapnap waved his hands in front of Dream's face, snapping his fingers a few times to try and get his attention again. When he came back to reality, Nick spoke again, "are you ok? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"I- yeah, yeah. Just thought I saw someone I didn't want to see," Dream responded, taking another bite of food. 

"Ok..." Sapnap was hesitant, but decided it was best to let it go. Every minute or so, Dream would look up at the store, looking to see if the person was who he truly who he thought it was. The last time he looked up, their eyes met. 

"Oh shit. No, no, no, no," Dream looked terrified. 

"Clay, what happened?" Sapnap turned around, trying to see what Clay was looking at. All he saw were a few people walking around, but his searching stopped when he saw someone looking in their direction. Said person started walking toward them. "Who is that? Are you ok? Talk to me, please." 

Dream couldn't move. His voice was caught in his throat, heart beating incredibly loud. The figure approached the table, a smug look on his face. 

"Long time no see, blondie. Who's your friend?" the man asked, never taking his eyes off Dream. 

"I uh, t-this is Nick. Um, Nick this is," Dream was stuttering, bad. He could barely talk. 

"Hey Nick, nice to meet you. I'm Khai," he held out his hand, but Sapnap's facial expression changed from worry to pure anger. 

"What are you doing here?" Sapnap asked, refusing to shake the man's hand. 

"It's a mall. I needed new clothes. Can I not go to a public place?" Khai asked, smirking at the stunned man that was barely saying a word. "Mind if I sit?"