12.- UA Sports Festival: II, Copy, boiling, and sparks.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know- but don't talk! All this noise is annoying!" He cried instead as he covered his ears with both of his hands, "Her quirk is a damn nuisance!"

"Alright Monoma let's go, we'll grab someone else's headbands instead."

The blonde nodded as the pain slowly faded away. He looked down at his hands, wondering just what was going on as they charged for the next team.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"TIME'S UP! Now, shall we see who our top 4 are?"

Everyone turned immediately towards the board.

"1st place team Todoroki! 2nd place team Bakugou! 3rd place team Tetsute- WAIT, HUH!? IT'S TEAM (y/n) AND SHINSO!!!"

Both of them smirked as they casually leaned into one another. Shinso's neck was full of headbands and (y/n) tilted her head as everyone went surprised at the sudden last-minute change of events.

"Told you it was a good plan."

She smiled, "I never said otherwise."

Shinso side-eyed her curiously. Back then when she agreed on joining his team and he'd talked to her about the plan she agreed cheerfully and said that he did whatever he wanted, since his quirk wouldn't affect her anyways. Honestly, he was thrown aback by her response but even more when he proved what she'd told him to be true, in the end, she didn't succumb to his quirk and that was... interesting.

"WHEN THE HECK DID THEY MAKE IT SO HIGH UP?" Some people began to scream but they were extremely satisfied with the turn of events. In the end, Shinso made the big move in the last minutes with his quirk, and (y/n) was pretty much impressed. Damn, if she had that power things would've been much easier in the past!

"4th PLACE TEAM MIDORIYA!! THE FIRST 4 TEAMS WILL MOVE ON TO THE FINAL EVENT, NOW STEP FORWARD! THE EVENT WILL BE AFTER AN HOUR'S LUNCH BREAK, SEE YOU THEN!!!"

(y/n) sighed in relief, a break. She said her goodbyes to Shinso and walked away through a dark tunnel, only to be welcomed by some well-known figures and she frowned.

'Isn't that sandwich guy and Broccoli?'

(y/n) nodded in silent agreement. She knew those voices, Midoriya and Shoto.

Honestly, she was about to turn away, that's until a certain phrase spoken with an accusatory tone reached her ears.

"You All Might's illegitimate child, or what?"

Okay, nope, They can't drag All Might into this.

She immediately marched towards them, finding Midoriya being quite a nervous wreck, mumbling a mess of words trying to evade the accusation until she interrupted them both.

"What's going on here?"

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"It's been far too long! We haven't talked since our little chat ten years ago, right!?" All Might said smiling at the other hero, "How about a cup of tea?"

"I see. Are you satisfied then? Now, leave me. You can take your tea to some other damned place, be gone!"

All Might quickly blocked his way, "Why so cold, my friend?"

Endeavor was irked.

"Your son, young Todoroki was able to make such a great showing even without using half of his power? You must have taught him quite well."