12.- UA Sports Festival: II, Copy, boiling, and sparks.

ابدأ من البداية

Monoma looked down at her, a prideful smirk as he stood just across her. The girl was beautiful, he wouldn't deny it, but right now, she wore an irritated expression that amused him even more. Oh, this will be so much fun!

(y/n) threw him an odd expression, shrugging her nose in irritation as she saw how he wouldn't back down nor turn away. So she fixed her (e/c) irises into his surprisingly elegant blue eyes, looking at him with an eyebrow lifted and a bored expression.

"You done talking or what? You're so damn loud I can't stand it." She replied with indifference.

Monoma's eyebrow twitched as his teammates couldn't help but laugh a bit in response, "Oh? My, my, what a foul attitude you have, All Might's-"

"You know, I have a name, blondie." She said, emphasizing the last word as she materialized vines from her legs.

"Ah, dear, are you mad?" Monoma smirked, "I'm sorry, where are my manners? Nice to meet you, UA's mystery, (y/n) - what was your last name?"

(y/n) laughed sarcastically, nope, she wasn't having it.

"None of your business." She fastly wrapped her vines onto Monoma's teammates while shoving them to the side, clearing her path.

Monoma, however, smirked as he extended his hand towards the black vines that crawled onto his teammates, touching them.

'What an odd texture?' He thought to himself. The vines were a bit intriguing, he would admit to himself. They seemed like an extension of her, but alive? They were soft yet hard which must talk about her quirk's versatility.

Whatever, he could think of that later. So, instead, he touched them again, this time activating his quirk.

'Does he know we're not a pet?'

'I- honestly I don't know what he's doing. I mean - Todoroki was the only one who touched them back there at USJ, most people wouldn't stop to do that? What's up with him?'

"Monoma, hurry up-" One of his teammates called out and Monoma laughed, extending his arm towards them in the air while trying to decipher her quirk.

"My apologies," He smirked, earning a thrown off look from (y/n), "but I must do this now-"

He summoned his force to bring out the vines.

Nothing happened.

Monoma blinked twice, looking at his arm.

"Uh, Monoma-"

He frowned, moving his hand upside down, and tried again.

Nothing happened, again.

"AAHH?" He said in frustration.

(y/n) looked at him smirking, amused at his embarrassing war declaration, and just shielded her team with a black shield, walking away from the area. Monoma's teammates slapped themselves in the face while Monoma shook his hands in the air ferociously, trying to bring out the vines, how embarrassing.

Monoma however, gritted his teeth in annoyance, waving his hands through the air. He was furious, he could swear he managed to copy her quirk! He- he felt it! Just, why- why weren't the black vines obeying! Why weren't they coming out! "What's with this!" He said out loud.

"Come on, let's go and try to-"

Monoma let out a muffled pained sound as he grabbed the sides of his head. A sharp pain invaded his brain, and it hurt so damn bad. It felt as if someone was using a drill, trying to open his skull.

It was dreadful.

What the fuck? What's with that stupid headache?

"Monoma, what's going on?"