chapter 4, after affects

Dan burst out into flood of tears, Phil hugged him and then Vicky joined to hug. They were happy they did the video but they hadn’t put it up yet so it wasn’t all over. Vicky then left them and went home to tell Kathryn everything that went on, she wished them luck.

2 hours later

“Dan”            “yeh Phil,”                           “come have a look at this”

Dan trudged over to where Phil was sitting on the couch and asked what he needed.

“The videos been up for 1h and has already got 1,000,000 likes and only 100 dislikes! AND all the comments are positive wishing you luck!”

Dan started blurbring again and cried out “oh my god” and fell in a heap on the floor. He was so happy he couldn’t believe it.

Phil ( who was holding Mika), danced around the room with Dan smiling from ear to ear knowing everything was going to be alright.

“Everything’s going to be alright!” Phil gleamed

“YES, I can’t believe it! Out subscribers do care! I love you Phil,” Phil cherished as he leapt into Dan’s arms , being careful not to hurt Mika ,and gave him the biggest romantic kiss ever. They felt like they were slowing down time and enjoying every last bit of the kiss. It just felt so good to them. When they had finished they just stared at mika and stared back at each other, everything was as it should be.

They were glad they could get on with there lives without having to worry about what everyone on the internet said.

And most importantly they could spend more time playing, learning and living with Mika. The cutest most well know baby on the internet at the heated moment.

“daddas” Mika spluttered looking up Dan and Phil kissing.

There eyes filled with tears,

“her first word!”

"and its what we are, yes Mika, were you daddys! yes" phil said twidling Mikas finger but his eyes never leaving Dans gaze

that entrancing gaze............................