"It's alright...I haven't seen her in a while, so it's quite upsetting that she wont join me for some tea, but i'm sure she has her reasons. Her father always said she did."

"Her...Father?" Kakashi shook his head and waved at the woman. "Thank you. I'll be leaving now."

"Good day to you, young man."

"Young man?" He chuckled "I'm not used to being called that."

He jogged to the corner Keiko had turned, catching up to her and standing by her side as she stared at the gate in front of her, the light droplets of rain in the early morning splashing off of them.

"Kitten, you're scaring me." Kakashi muttered "What's wrong?" Her brows furrowed as she walked in.

"When I was younger, my family was distant with the Uchiha clan and because of that we left the village." She unlocked the gate, allowing him to go first before she entered.

"We moved to the land of Nature, and eventually my brother forgot about Konoha and everything there. My memory was always hazy, but only one thing- One person stayed bright enough for me to remember."

'Naruto' Kakashi thought, the smallest hint of a smile on his face.

"Naruto was my younger brother in my eyes, and when I was separated from him it left a gaping hole in my heart. As if he was my other half. We decided to settle here, in between the land of fire and water. I lived here until I was six, when that incident happened." Kakashi felt the atmosphere grow dull and tense, as he tensed himself.

"You know...You don't have to tell me." But she ignored him, though silently appreciated his words.

"I didn't come here until I was seventeen from them. I traveled all around and refused to return to the leaf village which was why I became chunin at such a young age, to make me a legal adult." She stood and looked at the building, eyes narrowing and lips barely moving.

Kakashi read the words on the sign at the front, showing which family this house belonged to.

'UCHIHA FAMILY'

"Many tried to kill me because of the Uchiha clan, and eventually it was as if I was the whole clan itself. I was soon forced to take on the role as clan leader at the age of eight because of Danzo, whom despised my father greatly. When I was forced to return to the leaf, I contemplated visiting this place but inevitably decided against doing so, in fear."

"In fear?"

"I was afraid of seeing the exact place I failed to protect my family. " He frowned.

"I was afraid to go somewhere with such good memories of a family that no longer existed."

"Kitten..." He noticed the way her hands shook until she clenched her fists, lessening the shaking.

Upon entering the house, he noticed how dusty and dark it seemed. Brown spots that he recognized as dried blood still laid on the walls.

"I haven't visited this place in so long...I had a feeling my family missed me...But I just..." She didn't finish and instead walked and stood in front a wall, coating her hand in chakra and activating her rinnegan that held the power of her sharingan.

"What are you-"

"Just watch." She placed a hand on his shoulder and his entire body engulfed in her chakra, sending shivers down his spine as the wall started to change until a door appeared.

"What i'm about to show you is something only I, my father, My mother, and my grandfather have seen. If anyone who isn't given permission to enter they'll be burned or killed."