truth or dare part 2

I'm literally watching ahs it's so good I'm like I love with Tate and violet

VICTORIA

i don't know how long i was asleep i checked my clock and realized i had missed my class fuck.

i quickly got up and put on gym robes and shoes and ran out my dorm into the dining hall since it was now dinner.

i entered the dining hall scanning for my freinds in the Slytherin table i finally found them.

"Hey guys i forgot to tell you all but Um blaise invited us to hang out in his room so l was wondering if you gals wanted to come"i asked popping a grape into my mouth.

"Duhhh we all know what they do in the dorm and we are in time to get gm high a drunk"amaris said smirking

"Alright well then let's go we need to get ready ladies"she said standing up

"Why we have until like ten"i asked confused

"Because i said so"she said crossing her arms smirking

"Alright alright we're coming"i said getting up

"Okk yess let's go"she hooked our arms together

We had gone back to our dorm and just hung out talking about school the professors malfoy I don't even know how the asshole got into the conversation but whatever after a lot of gossiping we decided to get ready.

I'm really not sure why because we're literally going to blaise's dorm but I decided to wear to wear some baggy ripped jeans and a black lacy crop top with some rings and boots.

"Alright ladies are we ready"i asked turning away from the mirror

"Yep all done m'lady"genesis said finishing putting on her lipstick

"Alright let's go wait by the way y'all look amazing"i said opening the door making our way out.

We were standing in front of Blaise door about to know when the door flew open and their stood malfoy.

"I forgot you shared a dorm"I said

"Come in"he mumbled

We walked in to see Blaise,pansy,mattheo,leo astoria and daphne.

The room was filled with smoke and the scent of alcohol and weed

Not a pleasant smell

"Hey ladies we were just about to play a game of truth or dare would you like to join us"Blaise slurred i assumed he had already a bit to much to drink.

I walked over to the travel that  was filled with red cups and different type of alcohol and shots cups I grabbed three cups and filled them up each halfway with firewhisky.

"Ok so now that we're all ready let's start this game shall we "Blaise hiccuped as i sat down handing the two cups to Amaris and genesis and the other one for me.

"Ok so who wants to go first"he asked

"I'll go"I heard a voice say I turned t see pansy with the bottle already in her hand fuck sakes

She set the bottle on the floor and spinner it i was really hoping it didn't land on me .

It landed on Draco.

"Ok Draco truth or dare"she smirked

"Dare"he said

"Alright well i dare you to make out with...Weasley over there"she pointing to
Me