Chapter 1-Klone

...It's supposed to make his arm unusable. Now all that's left to prove that there was even a living being here, is some dust covered clothing. "Gods damn it,"I curse. I still haven't learned any control after all these years. It is so frustrating. I can't go back home. I have finished school, so I am clear to leave.

    I unfold my wings as the dust of the assassin I killed blows through the wind. I fly off into the distance to find someplace I can lay low for awhile and hope for the best. Before she left, my mom gave me a map and her tome of magic that she named Enigma.  I look at the map in midair and see a marked spot called the Isle of Refuge. It is about 60 miles away from here if I fly. My arrival time should be at about 5 o'clock  in the afternoon. As I fly further and further away from the place I called home, I come near the ocean. I dip down and feel the water and splash around for a bit.

     Of course things had to go wrong for me just as quick as they seemed good. I see an Orca coming towards me. Unlike way back in the day when they didn't have a taste for human blood or anything that wasn't their natural food, they have a taste for just about anything that moves. I try to get away before it can grab me, but it comes so close. I throw an energy blast at it to get it to get it to back off. This doesn't deter it, so I punch it in its nose. It whines and runs away. I feel bad, but it was him or me. I chose me.

    I continue flying. On my way, I see many boats and sea animals. I eventually see the island. I go in for a landing when suddenly an arrow pierces my right arm. I crumple to the ground and as my vision goes black, I see a Panda Bestial standing over me...