♥Cheer Up♥

Naruto sat on the couch looking down sadness showed all over his face. Why was he sad some may have asked. Well it was because sakura his once good friend, he had told her that sasuke and him were dating so there was no need for her to chase after him anymore. Well sakura didn’t take it to well because the next thing he knew she was throwing whatever she could find at him yelling a string of curse words.

It didn’t help that she said some pretty hurtful words to the blonde as well such as “faggot”, “a gay bastard” or even the word he hated the most “a monster!!”. Naruto ran home that day locking himself up at home. Now where was sasuke while naruto was being attacked?

Well sasuke himself was at home resting he didn’t hear or see what had happened due to his wound on his leg he tried to stay in. But when he had heard naruto slam the door he knew something was wrong.

Sasuke stood over naruto’s shoulder seeing the sad look in his eyes made his heart hurt, knowing he had to do something to cheer up his dobe he went in the room in search of some items.

---

Coming out 15 minutes later sasuke was wearing a kinky ass bunny costume with the bunny ears head band and everything. Naruto looked up at his boyfriend raising a curious brow, sasuke blushing smiling at his blonde dobe before pulling out three juggling balls.

Naruto wiped away the tears from his eyes and faced sasuke a small smile coming to his whiskered face. Sasuke showed naruto the balls before throwing the  three up into the air and soon juggling them.

Naruto clapped his hands in joy feeling lifted from the heavy weight that once laid on his shoulders. Sasuke smiled knowing he had made naruto happy even if it meant he had to do something stupid. The more he juggled the more naruto clapped laughing in pure joy.

Once sasuke was finished, due to him being tired he sat down besides naruto blowing his long bangs upwards. “Sasuke” naruto whispered looking at his raven lover “Hm.” sasuke grunted taking in some water.

“Thanks for making me feel better” naruto smiled kissing his cheek, a light shade of pink tinted sasuke’s pale cheeks as he looked away. “Tsk, it was nothing” he scoffed feeling embarrassed. Naruto just giggled hugging the raven.