♥You Can Wait♥

Ever since Sasuke ‘Accidentally’ got Naruto pregnant he has been craving different foods lately and he’s been hungary at the weridest times. Lets take a look shall we.

At the Uchiha House…
“Sasuke were out of whip cream” Naruto whined walking into the dining room, his hands full of bread and ice cream Sasuke looked at his lover before looking back down at some book  “so?” he said not making eye contact.

“So go get some!” Naruto yelled stomping his foot on the ground “I’m kind of busy…” Sasuke said flipping through the book on the table. “I’m hungry teme!” Naruto said putting his hand on his hip glaring at Sasuke.

Sasuke glared back “IT’S TWO IN THE MORNING!” Sasuke yelled “I’M LOOKING FOR A BIGGER HOUSE .” he pointed to the book he was flipping through. “I AM PAYING THE BILLS!” he reached over for a small stack of envelopes they had gotten all being there bills they have yet to pay.

Naruto continued to glare at his husband as Sasuke kept talking “YOU’VE GOT ENOUGH FOOD TO CLOG AN ELEPHANTS ARTERIES!”Sasuke annoyed still glaring at the blonde “YOU CAN WAIT.” he finished hitting his fist down on the table.

They stared at each other for a while before Naruto started to sniffle, As his blue ocean eyes began to water with tears. Sasuke frowned he didn’t mean to hurt Naruto’s feelings it was just that every since he got pregant his mood swings and cravings have been all over the place making Sasuke stress and grumpy.

But he didn’t complain or tell Naruto because he loved him and he was going to give birth to there child soon.

---

Having said that here Sasuke was now walking back from the store in a huge winter coat holding a can of whip cream in his mitten hands. As snow fell around him, he sighed walking through the thick snow as his breath could be seen in the thin cold air.

His nose was slightly pink, his hands were cold and his feet felt froze from all the snow he was stepping. Hell his whole body was freezing he could become a popsicle in this weather. But he did it for Naruto, he could have never done such a thing if it was anyone else no this was something rare Sasuke did and it was only for Naruto. Why would he do such a thing most people would ask risk getting frostbite and freezing all for the sake of a blonde who just wanted whip cream.

Sasuke didn’t like it either but to that question it was very clear to him and anyone else who knew the boy’s very well. He did it because Naruto was his sun his everything he had pulled him out of the darkness helped him from leaving konoha and getting his revenge.

He had shown the raven there is more to his life then killing his older brother and leaving his friends and NARUTO behind. He didn’t wanna  see such a hurtful/sad face especially if those tears were caused by him and fell from the man he holds most dear in the world.