Sometimes in Games You Lose

Beginne am Anfang

He made his way over to me and wrapped my arms around his neck. "How do I make you feel when I kiss you?" He puckered his lips and placed them on my neck. "Anywhere." He kissed the other side. "Everywhere." He kissed my lips and gazed at me.

I blushed and looked down at his shoes. He tilted my head back up, his strong fingers wrapped around the base of my chin. "You make me feel..." I searched for a word that he actually made me feel. Shit, he made me feel a lot of things, but the most important thing was beautiful. I felt loved. "You make me feel beautiful and loved." He chuckled lightly but his expression quickly changed back to seriousness.

He brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed my lips. "I want you to feel like that everyday, every hour, every minute, and every fucking second you live. You are not a whore nor a fucking home wrecker. I better not EVER," he grabbed my chin and made me me look him in his eyes. "EVER, hear those words come out of your mouth again. Yes you are fit to be with me. I will do whatever it takes. Do we understand?" He said sternly and I nodded, trying not to piss him off anymore than he is. "You know you've pissed me off, right? And who's this Jace guy? How many years ago?"

"Many. I am not pleading against him or even attempting to talk to a police officer."

"Oh really."

I nodded, his tone scaring me. I brushed my fingers through my hair and pushed him backwards. He seemed confused and I left him confused. "You owe me a pair of heels." He smirked.

"I don't owe you a pair of heels." I punched his chest. He lost his breath for a moment and then spanked me. I laughed uncontrollably and smacked his hand away from me. "We never did our date." I shrugged. "Well I'll cook us dinner."

He pulled me against him and kissed my ear. "Go lay down and rejuvenate." I nodded and SMACK. I gasped and held on to my dear butt. Ass slapping is definitely his thing. Had to catch on to that, ya know, just a wee bit slow.

Robin's P.O.V.

I looked through her fridge. She has everything I need to cook. I just needed to find candles and matches. I looked through the drawers and found the candles and matches. Sweet. I quickly made our dinner: carrots, green beans, and fried pork chops. I set up the table and fixed our plates. Putting the cinnamon scented candles on the table, I stroked a match and lit up the wicks.

I know one fucking thing, Jace better not show his face again or it will be in the ground. He put my kid in danger, he was almost killed. He better be glad I didn't know him. I understand Jessy, but she needs to grow some balls. She can't back out on anything and everything.

She was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Wow, I can't believe she trusts me. My ex-wife didn't trust me as much as Jessy did. No one could compare to Jessy. I have to say I'd fallen hard for her already. We argue, we call each other names, I slap her ass all the time and she's still interested in me. Sure, I know she's regretting something but, I can make that all change in the snap of my finger.

I slowly climbed atop of her and kissed her ear. I will always love that beautiful round shaped ear. "Jessy," I whispered. She moaned and I pressed my groin against her plump ass. I swear this girl drove my sex drive nuts and its one hundred times greater than what it was. I just want to eat her up. "Wake up baby, come on."

"Is dinner ready?" She mumbled into the pillow, sleepily.

"Yes."

She turned over under me and put her arms up in the air. "Carry me, please." She pouted. I smiled and picked her up, carrying her to the table. "It smells delicious."

"You look delicious." I licked my lips and gave her a seductive look. She kicked me in the wrong area under the table. "Shit," I hissed and held my love stick.