December

It had been a year already since they started their silly competition. Louis had celebrated his 29th birthday, and Christmas came and went. They celebrated just the two of them, which was a first. They always went home to see their families at Christmas, taking turns spending Christmas Eve with either his or Louis family. If they spent Christmas Eve with Louis's family they celebrate his birthday with his family and the other way around. That meant that they got to celebrate Louis's birthday and Christmas twice a year. If they had been in Holmes Chapel for Louis's birthday his mum had a pre-Christmas celebrating in the evening and the Tomlinson did the same thing. He loved that his husband got to celebrate twice as much. This year it was just the two of them, which was odd but it also meant birthday and Christmas sex, something they usually didn't have considering they were with their families.

They called Niall on Skype the day before new year's eve.
"Happy new year mates!" Niall cheered.

"Happy new year!" Harry and Louis shouted at the same time.

"Man, it's been a weird year." Niall sighed.

"It sure has." Louis agreed.

"We're just happy that we all have stayed healthy." Harry said and squeezed Louis's leg.

"Yeah. Same. So, this is the last of our competition. I hope you have some great bits for me." Niall said.

"Well, it's been hard being a Louie between quarantine and filming but I have managed to do a bit of fangirling anyhow." Harry grinned and picked on his folder on the computer named Louie December, stay away from this folder Louis!

"First off, my lyrics to fine line has changed on Amazon to the original. Instead of We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of her, it says We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking I'm fine." Harry said.

"That's great and all but that doesn't point to Louis specifically, just that there isn't a female present in your thoughts." Niall smirked.

"But the song is about Louis!" Harry immediately protested.

"All your songs are about Louis. I know it, you know it, Louis knows it and a lot of Larries suspect it but still, I don't see his name in that song. No points!" Niall chuckled.

"Unfair!" Harry whined.

"Move along." Niall answered and Louis petted his husband's knee.

"I know that the songs are about me. That's all that matters, baby." He said softly.

"True. Okay, next I have this lovely picture of me eating a banana and tada!!! I'm wearing Louis blue!" Harry grinned.

"Again? There are other colors out there Harry." Niall grunted.

"But, Louis blue!" Harry said.

"Ugh, fine. I'll give you a point for that considering this is our last time. Happy?" Niall said and made a mark on the board.

"Extremely." Harry winked, but he looked ecstatic.

"What else do you have for me?" Niall asked.

"You know that I have a website for Eroda, right?" Harry questioned.

"Yes, I've seen it. That whole thing is freaking brilliant." Niall complimented.

"Right?" Louis immediately agreed.

"So I told my team to retweet some Larry tweets regarding Eroda and one of them was a picture of the children's book Louis the fish." Harry said, looking mighty proud of himself.

"Again with the fish?" Niall sighed and Harry immediately pouted.

"Just give him a point Ni." Louis laughed.

"Give me two points, because after that retweet the hashtag Louisthefish trended worldwide on Twitter." Harry cheered.

Niall looked at Louis.
"Should he get two points for that?"

"Just look at him, he's all happy and adorable! Fuck yeah! Two points!" Louis said, with a wide smile, gazing at his happy husband's couch dancing.

"Two points it is." Niall agreed and put that down.

"Did I win?" Harry asked as he stopped dancing.

"Louis hasn't made his case yet." Niall answered.

Harry looked at his other half, waiting to see what he came up with.